Chapter 91

Matt's POV: After spending the past hour looking at homes, I smiled when I finally realized that Gabby was asleep with her head on my shoulder. And I have to say that it's quite adorable watching her sleep and drool. I just didn't want her to sleep too much considering that is what we are going to do on the plane. Putting my hand on her leg, I went to rub it and smiled at her. Waking up from her quick rest, Gabby looked at me. "Hey, it boarding time?" I then shook my head. "Almost but, I don't want you sleeping yet. Maybe you can save that for the flight?"

Gabby nodded when I said that. "Sorry babe, I am just exhausted." I sighed when she said that, feeling really bad for her. "I'm sorry. I guess I should've just let you sleep. I just didn't want you to sleep too much since that's why we're leaving at night. I was hoping you could sleep on the plane." Gabby then laughed when I said that. "Sure, because I am going to sleep on the plane. It's going to be loud and stuff." I sighed when she said that and nodded. That's when I heard our flight get called. "Attention Passengers, Flight C1293 to Cancun - First and Business Class are now boarding at Gate E12." 

Looking at Gabby, I smiled at her. "That's us." Gabby nodded as she got up and then went to grab her carrying on bag. "You know, I am really glad you pulled this together so fast. I think it'll be good for us to get away. You know, we haven't ever been alone for this long I think." I nodded when she said that. "Got, I hate to say but I believe that is the truth." Going to grab her hand, I intertwined our fingers and smiled at her while putting my carry on bag over my shoulder. "Just remember, we already checked our luggage when we got here so...don't worry about them." Gabby nodded and agreed. "I just hope we are in Mexico when the clock strikes midnight."

I bit my lip when she said that and shook my head. "We are going to be in the middle of flying there unfortunately. I am sorry about that babe." Gabby nodded and understood. "Hey, at least we are going to be together on the flight." I smiled when she said that and nodded while kissing her softly. "That we are. Now, let's get on this plane so that we can make our way to Cancun." Gabby nodded and went to grab our tickets and passports form her purse. "Here, we are going to need this." I nodded and agreed with her as we went to make our way to the gate where there was already a line. And of course, we were standing behind Voight.

"We just can't get rid of you can we?" Hank then turned around and laughed. "Don't worry, I got upgraded to First Class. I have flown a lot recently." I then got jealous. "Seriously, they offer you an upgrade instead of the man with a pregnant wife?" Voight then bit his lip. "I can talk to them into giving you my seat." I shook my head. "Nope, you are going to get it. I am not going to bother anymore. Plus, that means we don't have to see you after this. You get off first." Voight nodded and agreed with me. "Well, you guys have a good honeymoon." Gabby smiled. "Thanks Voight." He then went to check in while Gabby looked at me.

"Can you please be a bit more courteous to him? Remember, he used to be Antonio's boss. I get you don't like him because of what he did to Hallie...but, I need to keep a professional relationship with him in case Antonio needs me to talk to him." I then nodded and understood. "Maybe not while you are pregnant okay?" Gabby agreed with me when I said that before going to kiss her head. "Let's just get on the plane." I nodded and agreed with her as I went to present our passports and tickets to the gate agent. "Matthew Casey and Gabriela Dawson."

The gate agent then looked at Gabby's passport. "Okay, married?" We both nodded. "Yeah." The gate agent understood. "Sorry, just making sure. The ticket says Dawson-Casey." Gabby then laughed when she said that. "You didn't do the autofill repair." I nodded and agreed. "Can you just help us out? This is our honeymoon." She nodded and agreed. "Of course, I will change it in the system for your flight back." I agreed and smiled at her. "By the way, if you could put a note that we wouldn't mind an upgrade on the way back...that'd be nice. Pregnant."

She laughed and nodded when I said that. "I will take that into consideration. Have fun in Cancun." I smiled when she said that and nodded as I went to lead Gabby into the plane. "Last step before we head to Cancun. God, I can't wait." I nodded and smiled at her. "Me neither. Just a bunch of alone time with my girl. I already cleared it with Antonio that he is to contact the hotel if he needs anything. Then, they will contact us. We are not going to carry our phone all the time." Gabby then bit her lip. "We will talk about that when we're at the seat okay?"

I nodded and agreed with her as we both made our way to our business class seats for our flight to Cancun.