Chapter 104

An hour later when Matt and Gabby are back at the hotel, Matt comes out of the washroom with a towel around his waist to see Gabby in bed while just wearing her underwear and his t-shirt from yesterday. Staring at her, he shakes his head and smiles. "You really know how to tease me sometimes." Gabby then turned her head and looked at Matt while nodding. "You going to take a shower or am I going to be getting someone to join me in bed." Matt bit his lip and looked at her. "How tired are you? If you are tired, the shower might make too much noise." Gabby then shook her head when he said that and sighed. "Matt, come here okay? Just sit down and look at me."

Matt nodded and agreed with her as he went to walk over to their bed. Sitting down next to her, Matt when went to put his hand on the other side of her on the bed. Gabby then smiled as she sat up and looked at him. "Listen, the reason I wanted to come back is because of the sun. The sun can make you really tired and it did for me. And don't forget about our late flight last night. Over the past 24 hours, we have been awake I would say for about 20 of those hours. Well me at least, if you also add in the times I have to wake up and get comfortable." Matt then looked at Gabby when she said that and couldn't help but feel bad for her. "I'm sorry babe, I should've..."

Gabby then stopped him and just went to grab his hand. "I should've told you about it. Please don't blame yourself okay?" Matt nodded and sighed while looking at her. "Listen, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to join you in bed or do you want me to take a shower first?" Gabby looked at him and smiled. "Maybe instead we can do the bath. We can go out to dinner still on the beach. How does that sound?" Matt smiled and agreed with her. "Listen, I am going to start the bath for us? Then, we can get in and rest. After that, we are going to just sit together in bed. I do not want you to over do it since you are pregnant babe." Gabby nodded and agreed.

Matt's POV:
"Remember what I said though, I am getting a moonlight supper on the beach with my husband tonight. That is not up for debate." I smiled when she said that and nodded while going to get up and walking over to the bath. "Believe me, I don't want it to be up for debate. That sounds perfect and a lot of fun honestly." Gabby smiled and agreed with me. "Maybe even a walk down the beach? You are dressing up though. We never had a proper wedding dinner so...since this is our honeymoon, we are going to do it later." I nodded and agreed with her while going to start the bath. Looking at her, I smiled while going to grab a towel. "You need help getting up?"

Gabby then looked at me and shook her head. "Just get in the bath. I will be right there. Oh and be ready to make out in the bath." I then smiled at her when she said that and nodded. "Oh believe me, that was already part of the plan." Turning to look at the bath, I went to check on the water temperature. I then decided to go get in while taking off my towel. Setting it down on the ground, I looked at Gabby and smirked. "One of the best parts of having a bath in here is that I can sit in here and still watch my gorgeous, pregnant wife walk over to me from bed completely naked." Gabby then smirked when I said that. "Who said I was walking over naked?"

I smirked when she asked me that. "Can you?" Gabby then went to grab her towel and set it down on the bed. She then went to make her way to the bath (naked) before stepping in with me. Sitting down on my lap, Gabby put her hands on my chest and then went to lay down. "You liked that." I nodded and smiled as I went to wrap my arm around her. "I loved it. It was so sexy. Watching you walk over to me while you are naked and pregnant. Just delicious." Rubbing her baby bump, I went to kiss her head and smiled at her. "You comfortable?" Gabby nodded when I asked her that and just rubbed my chest. "More than I expected."

I smiled when she said that and then went to wrap my arm around her back. "You enjoying our honeymoon so far?" Gabby nodded when I asked her that. "Honestly, I was so scared when we were first coming down because they say it's not recommended to fly when you are pregnant...don't say anything about the first flight, that was required but...now I am so glad we flew down here. This time, we knew it was twins which just made it harder but...I was glad we did it together." I nodded when she said that. "Just like we are going to do everything in life from now on." Gabby smiled and just went to kiss me softly as we held each other.

Gabby's POV:
As me and Matt held each other in the bath, sharing a sweet kiss...I went to sit up, tugging him and his lips up with me. Matt smiled when I did that and put his hands on my back while bringing me closer to his chest. Moving my hands onto his chest, I smiled at him while leaning my forehead against his. "I want you to make love to me for the first time on our honeymoon tonight. We haven't done that yet and I feel like it's time we do it." Matt smirked when I said that and nodded. "Like now or after supper?" 

Thinking about it, I smiled. "I want to end the night in bed, with nothing but the sheets on top of us and our children. And tomorrow, we can do a bath again while I kiss my husband just like this." Tugging his lips against mine again, I smiled at him and just took it slow with him. "We still need to have lunch first." Matt smirked when I said that. "Then how about this? We clean up, get dressed to have a romantic lunch date and then...." I shook my head. "I need to rest remember?" Matt remembered that and nodded. "Right, sorry." I then sighed and looked at him.

"Stop feeling bad when you forget stuff okay Matt? What you recommended is a good idea. But right now, I just need to be here with my guy. Plus, this is fun and something spontaneous. This is what we are going to need to do for the rest of our life now that we are having kids. We are going to need to do little things like this to keep the spark alive." Matt nodded when I said that. "Not that it'll be a problem. I mean, we did keep our marriage going when I was over 2,000 miles away in Puerto Rico." Matt smiled when I said that. "And I am really proud that we did that."

I smiled when he said that. "Me too. Now listen, can you just kiss me for a while? Then, we are going to have a romantic lunch date with you wearing those nice dress clothes I brought for you. And you are going to get the surprise outfit I brought for you." Matt smirked when I said that. "Care to give me a hint?" I shook my head and smiled at him. "You will see when we are done." Pushing him back down in the bath, I smiled as I kissed him softly. "Just shut up and enjoy the hormones." Matt nodded and agreed with me, kissing me slowly as we took a bath together.