Chapter 99

Gabby's POV:
As we arrived at the pool, I smiled as I looked at the view that came with it. I mean, sure the view of the ocean was great but...the view I was most interested of my muscular, shirtless firefighter husband taking off his shirt after setting our stuff down at some of the chairs. Turning to look at me, Matt spoke to me but I didn't hear him until he yelled. "GABBY!" I then snapped our of it and watched him walk up to her. "Hey, you okay?" I then went to look at him and nodded. "Sorry, just enjoying the view." I then smirked as I went to rub his chest.

He smiled when I said that and then went to wrap his arms around me. Kissing me softly, he moved his hands to my stomach as we held each other close. "Believe me, I am enjoying the view just as much. Nothing like just looking at my gorgeous pregnant wife to turn me on." I smiled when he said that before going to wrap my arms around his neck while kissing him softly. "I love you." Matt smiled when I said that. "I love you too. Now listen, we need to get some sunscreen on this gorgeous pregnant body of yours. So, I am going to sit down. Join me?"

I nodded and smiled as he let me go before going to sit on the pool chair we set out stuff up at. Once he was sitting down, I smiled at him and then went to lay down on his chest. "Can you make sure to get my entire back, even if that means you have to take off my bra?" Matt smirked when I said that before going to whisper in my ear. "Can I take it off to start and put it on when we are ready to get into the pool? We can just relax right now." I nodded and smiled when I felt him take off my bikini top so that he could put sunscreen all over my body.

Matt smiled as he went to open the sunscreen before going to rub my back as he started to put sunscreen all over my body. "You know what I am thinking about right now when you are doing this?" Matt shook his head. "No, what?" I then smiled as I went to kiss his chest. "What it might look like when you have one of our twins in your lap putting sunscreen on their little cheeks and their little arms and legs." Matt smiled when I said that before looking down at me. "Oh god, now that is something I can already imagine. Wait, here or Puerto Rico." I then bit my lip. "Would you want to go someday with the kids?"

Matt smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I want to show them just how big of a heart their mom has. I mean, what better way to show them that than by showing them what work you did after giving up time with me." I smiled when he said that and then moved up his chest to kiss him softly. "I swear, you are really making me just want to stay here and take my time with you on the chair." Matt smiled when I said that. "Then you might want to get up before I agree to that. We are here because we are headed into the pool. But, I still need some."

I nodded and agreed. "Can you just put my top on and then sit at the end of the chair? I will sit on your lap and put it all over your chest and back. Then, we can head into the pool." Matt nodded as he went to go grab my bra. Helping me put it on, he smiled as I went to turn around so he could do it up for me. Once it was done up, I got up and watched as he moved to the end of the chair and just sat up. Sitting behind him, I went to move onto my knees and then went to rub his back. "Now don't lean back or you'll crush me."

Matt then played and leaned back a bit. I just pushed him up. "Keep doing that and we are not getting in the bath later." Matt nodded as I went to rub his back to put sunscreen on him. "Remember when I did this with lotion in the ambulance?" Matt laughed when I said that and nodded. "Hey, at least this time it doesn't sting." I smiled and agreed with him before kissing his back. "That also means that this time...I am not putting something on your back because you are hurt." Matt then turned to look at me when I said that. 

Grabbing my hand, he looked at me and just rubbed it. "That is really worrying you...isn't it?" I sighed and nodded. "I mean sure...I am always worried that you are going to get hurt on the job but, I guess I'm just starting to worry more the further I am along in the pregnancy. We both know that I can't do this without you Matt." Matt then sighed as he went to get up. 

Matt's POV:
After getting up, I turned to look at Gabby before putting my hand out so that she could grab it. "Hey, come here." Getting up, she grabbed my hand and then stepped close to me. "I am going to say this again. I promise you right here...right now Gabby that I am going to be here for you. I am always going to try to come back to you and the kids. I am not going to do anything stupid that can put that in jeopardy. From now on, you three here are my priority in life. But that doesn't mean I can promise I always will. Babe, I am a firefighter."

Gabby nodded when I said that. "I know, you are going to try to always come home to us but there is never a guarantee." I nodded. "Can you live with that?" Gabby then stepped close to me and nodded. "Yes, I can. Now, can we get in the pool so I can share a honeymoon kiss with you?" I smiled and nodded as I led her into the hotel pool so we can share a kiss.