Chapter 86

Matt's POV: After driving home, I smiled as I went to walk in to see Gabby standing in the kitchen making some supper. "Well, if this isn't a nice sight. Still can't believe I am lucky enough to come home to his nice sight every night." Gabby smiled as she turned to look at me and nodded. "You sure we are going to be at the place by the time it's midnight?" I nodded when she said that. "Believe me babe, we are going to have more than enough time to get to Cancun." Gabby then stared at me when I said that. "Seriously?" I nodded and smiled. "1 week, just us."

Gabby smiled when I said that and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you." I smiled when she said that. "Unfortunately, we don't have time to eat this delicious food you made." Gabby just smiled. "Believe me, it's worth it....you are finally taking me on a honeymoon." I nodded and smiled when she said that. "I know, it's long overdue." That's when Gabby thought about something. Putting her hand on her stomach, she got worried. "Matt, I just have to ask you something...now that we know it's twins, did you check if it's safe?"

NOTE: They had their 6 week appointment on December 30th and found out.

I looked at her and nodded. "Babe, I planned this. I already talked to both Natalie Manning, Will Halstead and that specialist we are going to. I also spoke to the OB/GYN at Med and your brother. Babe, if your brother gave me the okay....you don't think it's a good idea." That's when I heard someone walk in. "If she doesn't think this is a good idea, then I am in the wrong place." I then turned to look at her brother and smiled at him. Walking away from Gabby, I went to hug him. "How are you man?" He smiled at me. "Glad you're finally taking a honeymoon."

I nodded and agreed with him before walking back over to Gabby and wrapping my arm around her. Putting my hand on her stomach, I smiled at him. "Me too." Gabby then put her hand on mine and looked at me. "Hey, can we tell him? I know we said just us for a bit but...he's family." Antonio then stared at us. "How do you already know the gender?" I laughed when he said that. "That's not what we found out recently. We are only 6 weeks along, that's at 12 weeks." Antonio then looked at us. "Then what did you find out?" I then smiled at Gabby and kissed her cheek.

"It's twins." Antonio then looked at us both and was shocked. "Oh my god, congratulations guys." I smiled when he said that and nodded. "I mean, good luck too." Gabby then looked at him and laughed. "I think you can definitely say both. We are happy about it. It's what we wanted. Then, we don't need to have another pregnancy to have a second kid." Antonio nodded and agreed with us. "Now, can I finally find out where you are going in Mexico?" I shook my head when he said that. "Not a chance buddy. I am not risking you sneaking down."

Antonio nodded and sighed. "I'm her emergency contact so, I have to know where to fly the CPD plane in case of emergencies." Gabby then sighed when he said that and turned to look at me. "I think it'd be a good thing to tell him babe. Just him okay?" I nodded and agreed with Gabby. "We are going to Cancun." Antonio smiled when he said that. "That's a gorgeous place. You guys are going to have a great honeymoon." I nodded and agreed with him. "Yeah, we are. I made sure that Gabby packed that little bikini too." I then went to slap her butt.

Walking over to the washroom, I went to make sure that I packed my washroom kit when I saw Gabby forgot her anti-nausea pills. "Hey babe, I think you need these." Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "Oh god, thank you. I especially need them now that I know it's twins in here." Gabby then went to grab them and smiled as she went to put them in her purse. "Oh, babe...where did you put your passport? I have mine." I then looked at her when she asked me that and bit my lip. "Oh shit. I just used it like a couple months ago." 

Turning to look at me, Gabby wasn't impressed. "Babe, our flight is in a couple hours! How can you not have this ready! I am ready to go to Mexico, now you might ruin this trip for us!" I then went to walk away to go find them when I saw it on the fridge. "Never mind, got them. It was on the fridge next to our mugs." Gabby then turned to look at me. "Give it to me. I am putting it in my purse so that you don't loose it. Antonio, I am going to sit down and do some breathing. Help Matt with the bags." Antonio nodded. "Yes, don't want that Aneurysm to pop!"

I then smiled when he said that. "Actually, we just recently had our first check on how the aneurysm is doing. And the doctor gave us the shock of a lifetime." Antonio then got worried. "Oh god, please don't tell me it grew!" Gabby shook her head and smiled. "It's gone!" 

NOTE: I want to say this....I did my research and this is possible. They can disappear. Like I said in the past, I am doing my research to make this story as accurate as possible.

Antonio then stared at us and smiled. "Oh my god, congratulations!" Antonio then came to hug me first before walking over to Gabby and hugging her. "I am not going to loose my sister. And I am getting two nieces or nephews." I then walked over to him. "Hey, think you can give us a hand. This is legal stuff and we want to do it right." Antonio then got worried. "What happened?" I then sighed. "Can you deal with the GoFundMe for us? We want to do it the legal way to end it."

Antonio then agreed. "Oh that, of course I can deal with it. I can figure that out for you. I know that's going to complicate things. You need to relax and celebrate this." Gabby nodded and smiled when he said that. "Believe me, that's why we are going to Cancun. We have had a hard year and I am just glad that we are past it. But listen, enough talking. We need to get going. How about you boys take the bags out to your car and I can do a final check around here?" I nodded and agreed with her, gently kissing her head as I went to grab our bags. "I'll be right back in. I want one last minute in here with you during 2019." Gabby nodded and smiled.

Going to grab my jacket and some of our bags, I smiled as I prepared to carry them out to Antonio's car as he prepared to give us a ride to O'Hare where we would be flying from to go to Cancun.