Chapter 76

Matt's POV: When Gabby stopped me, I got frustrated and went to lay down on my back. "I swear, you are going to kill me woman!" Gabby then smirked when I said that before laying down. "Matt, we need to get me some groceries. C'mon, it won't take long. Then, I need to get some new sweats so I can stop wearing yours." I then looked at her and shook her head. "Don't...I like it when you wear sweats. It's really sexy and I like seeing it." Gabby smiled and nodded when I said that. "Especially when they are my sweats."

But, she still wasn't changing her mind when it came to us having to get groceries. Going to get up, she walked away to my closet and then went to grab me some jeans. Throwing them to me, she just smiled. "Put those on and find a long sleeve shirt. We are going to get groceries this morning before it gets busy this afternoon." I then sighed when she said that. Turning to look at me. "What is that? You don't want me to get my anti-nausea meds?" I then looked at her. "Oh, right. I said we'd get those." Gabby nodded.

"We needed to go out to get those anyways. So, stop complaining...we are going out to get them and some groceries. You promised me that we can get some of the stuff I like too." I nodded and agreed as I went to walk over to her. "I have to take a shower. You going to take one with me or are you going to take one later?" Gabby then looked at me. "Nope, I am not taking one yet. You however are." I nodded and agreed with her before going to grab my towel. "You can pick out my clothes if you want. Want to go out for lunch?"

Gabby then thought about it and nodded. "Maybe we can go to Molly's and actually eat there. I mean, I should've at least grabbed something while I was there." I nodded and smiled. "Can you believe it's only been 72 hours...not even since you told me?" Gabby smiled when I said that. "I know, crazy right? Now listen, go take a shower and then let me in there. I need to clean this up." I laughed when she said that. "Still not coming to take a shower?" Gabby then thought about it and smiled. "Stop asking and I might."  I smiled when she said that before going to walk away so that I could take my shower.

Gabby's POV: Me joining him in the shower isn't going to happen. I want to make sure we actually get out of here at a descent time so I am not tired. I need to get my stuff that I like and he isn't going to stop me from doing that. So, I just decided to skip my shower (I can take one later tonight and he can join me then) and went to get dressed for the day. He lived without me being in the shower with him every day for 6 months...he can live with it for one day. I mean, don't get me wrong...it was tempting but, I didn't want to stay out too long. 

I wanted another day with just the two of us together. The faster we got out of here and back home, the less chances that someone we know might see us. Not that I am not ready to hang out with people but...I missed my husband, so I want to have just a couple days alone with him. After all, I haven't been home for 72 hours yet. 

NOTE: I know this one wasn't the best but...I just wanted to get him showered and dressed. I have ideas for the rest of the day, just not this part. Thanks again for reading. Please send me storyline ideas and I might use them. I already have used some of them. (Thanks Munchkin251986)