New Year's Day 2020/Welcome to Cancun

A Couple Hours Later at Le Blanc Spa Resort, Cancun
Matt's POV: As we arrived at the resort in the early morning hours of 2020, I smiled while turning to look at Gabby. Grabbing our bags, I went to step close to her before moving to kiss her softly. "What do you think of the place?" Gabby then smiled as she went to rub my chest. "Matt, this place is gorgeous. I am so impressed." I then looked at her. "Are you saying that I am not able to plan vacations? Last time I checked, you thought my romantic vacations are amazing. Or did you forget what room I booked just a few weeks ago? You know, the upgrade I bought so we wouldn't have to sleep in the room that the charity paid for you to stay in." Gabby then laughed when I said that. "I honestly didn't know you did that. Babe, that is so romantic."

I smiled when she said that and nodded as I went to lead her into the hotel so that we could check in. Walking over to the desk, I smiled at the front desk agent. "Happy New Year, welcome to Le Blanc Spa Resort." I smiled when he said that. "Reservation under Casey. I was the one who requested the late check-in." He agreed and smiled. "Ah yes, our honeymooners. Ma'am, you are going to love the program we have set up for you with your husband's help." He then went to wave for the bell hop. "Please escort Mr. and Mrs. Casey to their honeymoon suite." Gabby then smiled as she went to grab one of her bags. However, the bell boy wasn't having it. "Ma'am, it is your honeymoon. Please, let us." She nodded and smiled. "Fancy." I laughed when she said that before going to grab the keys. "If you think that is fancy, just wait until you see the room."

Gabby smiled when I said that. Following the bell hop to the hotel, we both looked at each other. "By the way, that check in was easy." I nodded and agreed. "I think I did it online a couple days ago to make it faster. That and we are the only ones here. That probably helps a lot." The bell hop then looked at us and nodded. "Believe me, you guys are the only reason that we are still open. Normally, we do not do this but...we heard your story from your husband and just couldn't resist making this an easy honeymoon for you both. Gracias por su ayuda en el proceso de recuperación de Puerto Rico. Tengo familia ahí." (Thank you for your help in the Puerto Rico recovery process. I have family there.)

Gabby smiled when he said that. "It was no problem. I have a big heart." I nodded and agreed with her. "The biggest. And that is exactly why you deserve this babe. So believe me when I say this...you are going to enjoy our honeymoon." Gabby smiled when I said that while we walked up to the elevator to head to our room. I then smiled at her. "Just to let you know, we are not going to bed right away. I looked at the room and there is a nice big bath in there. I wouldn't mind taking a nice bath before we get comfortable in bed." Gabby then turned to look at me. "Babe, we are staying at the hotel all day today. Like, in our room. Can we just do it later? These ones here have made me tired." I then agreed with her.

"Right, of course. I am sorry. I should've thought about that." Gabby smiled when I said that when we looked at the bell hop. "Just curious, what time does breakfast end?" He then looked at us and smiled. "There is 24-hour in room dining service. I am sure that you guys can find something that you guys will like on the menu." Gabby agreed when he said that and smiled when we arrived to our floor. Walking out of the elevator, we both followed the bell hop to our room. "Would you like me to open the door for the both of you?" I nodded and smiled. "We are pretty tired after a long day." He agreed and smiled, going to open the door for us. Walking into the honeymoon suite together, I smiled when it was exactly what we both wanted.

Bringing our bags into the room for us, the bellhop went to set them down by the door. "I know it's late so...I am just going to put them by the door. I hope that's okay?" I nodded while looking at him. "Babe, can you get the room set up? I am going to the washroom?" Turning to look at Gabby when she said that, I smiled at her. "You just want to explore a bit. Go ahead." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to explore our room. Meanwhile, I went to help the bellhop so that we could get changed for bed. I was tired after the long day. And if I Was tired, then I was positive that Gabby was just as tired.