Chapter 31

Matt's POV: After putting some new boxers and a t-shirt on, I smiled when I came out of the bedroom to see Gabby looking at what I had set up in the living room. Seeing the fire was on and there was her gift on the table, she just looked at me. "You set a very romantic scene Mr. Casey." I smiled when she said that. "Only the best for you Mrs. Casey." Gabby then laughed as I walked over to her and then went to wrap my arms around her waist. I then went to kiss her softly.

Looking at me as she put her hands on my chest, Gabby smiled while feeling my lips on her forehead. "I want to give you your gift tonight okay? I know it's early but...I want you to be able to use it when we go see your family." Gabby then looked at me. "Just use it?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Here, if you want...we can do it here. Or we can go do it in bed." Gabby then smiled at me. "Oh no, we are doing it here where you have this romantic set up waiting."

I nodded and agreed with her, glad that she appreciated the effort I put into this. Deciding to sit down first, I smiled when I felt Gabby get in my lap and cuddle up to me. Wrapping my arm around her back, I smiled while looking into her eyes and moving to kiss her softly. "I love you so much and I want to say this before you get your gift. There is no price tag on how much I love you. So no complaining about the fact that this gift might look expensive becaues it was."

Gabby nodded when I said that, understanding. I then smiled as I went to grab the little box I put it in. "Here, this is for you. Merry early Christmas babe." Gabby smiled when I said that before turning my head and going to kiss me softly. "Thanks. Now, open it." I nodded and went to open it for her. Gabby then looked at it. "Wow...a bracelet." I then laughed and kissed her forehead. "Not just any bracelet. A charm bracelet. There's already some on there that I also bought."

Gabby then went to look at them and smiled. "They actually have meanings to them. Well, the heart represents me of course." Gabby then laughed and agreed. "But this one...the pink and blue ribbon represents a miscarriage. This one commemorates our first baby." Gabby looked up at me when I said that. "And this other one is your birthstone." Gabby then looked at me and smiled when I said that. "Babe, this is gorgeous. How did you think about this?"

I then smiled at her. "I am not sure...I just saw it and knew that it would be perfect for us. We take pride in the little things, the memories and things that represent them. I thought if you could have something we could put momentos on...that would be a great gift. Now, I did buy another one but I am going to return it because I changed my mind." Gabby then looked up at me. "Can I know what it was first?" I then bit my lip. "It was a flame."

Gabby then nodded when I said that. "No offence, I already just have to think about you to think about fires. I don't want that on my charm bracelet." I nodded and agreed with her, kissing the top of her head while I held her close. "So, what do you think about your gift anyways?" Gabby smiled at me when I asked her that. "It's perfect Matt." I smiled when she said that. "And your gift to me is perfect too. A beautiful baby coming this year."

Gabby smiled when I said that before moving up my chest and laying down on it. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she went to kiss me softly while I moved my legs onto the couch and just kissed her slowly. Wrapping my arms around her back, I smiled as we took it slow with each other on the couch that night, not caring that we were currently in the midst of making out on the couch. I didn't care because I had my girl in my arms and that's all that mattered to me.

Taking it slow with each other for the rest of the night, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I had my girl back in my arms and that tomorrow was Christmas Eve. Our last one until we are parents.