Chapter 102

Editor: Casey

Shi Qing struggled to get up by bracing himself against the wall. His brows were always furrowed like he was very impatient.

"Ying ying ying......"

The little Shi Qing on his shoulder cried even louder. His voice was small, weak, and pitiful. With each movement Shi Qing made, his wails increased in volume.

Anyone would think that this pitiful child had suffered plenty of grievances.

Tan Mingjin couldn't bear to listen for even another second. He stepped forward and steadied Shi Qing. Ignoring how the youth started struggling after stiffening for a second, he forcefully guided the other person onto the sofa.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!"

Tan Mingjin became angry when the youth shook off his hand without even a hint of gratitude.

Anyone who was treated rudely by the person they were trying to help would feel the same.

But as soon as his expression cooled, Tan Mingjin noted how the sitting little Shi Qing had stopped crying. His tiny left hand was rubbing his eyes, while his tiny right hand was waving wildly towards Tan Mingjin, seemingly asking for a hug.

The anger stewing in the man's heart was doused by this little gesture.

When he looked at Shi Qing once more, he saw that the unruly young man's ears had turned red again. In addition, although he looked away from Tan Mingjin disdainfully, Shi Qing's eyes occasionally flickered back to him.

Tan Mingjin was silent for a few seconds before simply getting down on one knee in front of the sofa. His hand landed directly on the youth's slender ankle.

"W-w-what are you doing?? What are you doing?!"

The ankle in his grasp immediately stiffened, followed by the youth's angry voice from above.

Tan Mingjin raised his eyes and saw that little Shi Qing was covering his half red face. There were still tears in his eyes, but they no longer fell. Instead, he buried his face in his hands, looking very embarrassed.

Tan Mingjin's gaze softened towards the shy little guy. With one hand steadying Shi Qing's ankle, the other began to apply firm but gentle pressure to the area.

"What are you doing?!! Didn't you hear me... Hiss!"

The youth's cry of pain made him look up slightly. He asked in his deep voice, "Does it hurt here?"

"And what does that have to do with you... Ahhhhhhh, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!!"

Tan Mingjin moved his hand away from the injured area. While Shi Qing howled in pain and the little Shi Qing on his shoulder continued to cry, he said, "Alright, you're fine. Just remember to put a cold compress on it."

As soon as he reached this conclusion, little Shi Qing stopped wailing, and Shi Qing stopped howling.

Only then did Tan Mingjin carefully put Shi Qing's ankle down and get up.

Shi Qing didn't notice before, but Tan Mingjin was exceptionally tall. It wasn't as obvious because he was half-kneeling earlier, but now his intimidating aura returned in full force.

How charming.

Shi Qing closed his mouth and stared at Tan Mingjin like a deer in headlights.

And in Tan Mingjin's eyes, the little person who looked exactly like Shi Qing now wore the same expression as his larger counterpart. He was also staring up at him with a dumb face.