Chapter 145.2

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing heard the System's notification as he was about to push open the door.

[Ding! Song Xiabing's animosity value: 489/100]

He raised an eyebrow. [Not bad, not bad. It's certainly dropped a lot already.]

The System couldn't tell for a moment if he was being sarcastic or not.

[Host, it's already been half a month but his animosity value is still almost 500...]

Shi Qing: [Don't be in such a rush. You have to put in the work so you can cut loose and have fun later. See? Now Songsong doesn't want to kill me anymore.]

The System: [...]

But no matter how much work you put in, the animosity value is still in the 480s, ah...

It's pretty much given up on this world.

Oh well, it'll just go play its games.

As long as the Host's happy.

Shi Qing pushed open the door and flashed a smile at Song Xiabing.

"You're looking better today."

Song Xiabing put down the book he was holding and smiled gently. He came forward smoothly to help Shi Qing unload his weaponry.

"Boss, can you take me with you when you go out?"

"What for? You don't even have an ability. Don't you know how dangerous it is out there? What if something happens to you?"

Shi Qing enjoyed Song Xiabing's attentive service that made him seem like a little wife. He yawned and waved a hand impatiently.

"Just be good and stay inside."

Song Xiabing didn't get angry.

After spending almost two weeks with Shi Qing, he knew that this was just how the man was. His tone wouldn't improve much even when he genuinely cared.

Song Xiabing only raised a hand to his forehead and softly said, "But spending so much time inside is suffocating me. I'm finding it hard to breathe these days, but the doctors couldn't find anything wrong."

As expected, the man seemed to hesitate.

Song Xiabing struck while the iron was hot. "Boss, I promise I'll always stay close to you. I'm sure someone as powerful as you will be able to protect me."

The man seemed to be fed up with his persistence. He shook off his hand and muttered, "Fine, fine. You can go out with me tomorrow."

A faint smile appeared on Song Xiabing's face. A hand fell on that big, fiery red tail as he spoke quietly in his charming voice.

"Thank you Boss. I'll touch your tail for you."

Not long after, the man's weak, quiet pants came from inside the room.

After that pleasurable experience, Shi Qing fell asleep immediately.

Song Xiabing stayed awake. He turned to look at the man sleeping next to him.

He reached out slightly. His long, good-looking fingertips hovered by the side of Shi Qing's face.

Through the air, he traced the man's handsome, chiseled features.

Why is this person always shrouded in mystery?

Song Xiabing thought.

Shi Qing is clearly a simple man to read.