Chapter 112.2

Editor: Casey

"You- Wait a minute, wait a minute." Cheng Yunling was really confused, "You mean, you're asking me how to make a person like you?"

Shi Qing had an arrogant expression. "Wasn't I clear enough before? Tell me how already."

"That's not it." Cheng Yunling didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I'm not some kind of love expert. How would I know?"

"How did you get a boyfriend so fast if you didn't know? You two are already so close this quickly, even feeding each other. That's right, I saw it all."

The young man's face seemed to say, 'don't try to bluff me'. He urged, "Come on, tell me how you and him got together."

Cheng Yunling: "......"

Was he talking about them feeding each other? That just happened in the heat of the moment because she was infected by Shi Qing's elementary school chicken childishness.

But seeing how the face of the young man in front of her seemed to say 'I won't let you off', she could only explain how she and her boyfriend got together.

The summary was that she already had a crush on him before, so she just went and confessed to him when Shi Qing agreed to let her go if she wasn't single.

It was a coincidence that her boyfriend also had feelings for her. Thus, they hit it off like a fated pair.

Now that she was thinking about it, she really had to thank Shi Qing. If he didn't act like an elementary school chicken, Cheng Yunling wouldn't have had the courage to confess to her crush.

After listening to Cheng Yunling's brief description, Shi Qing looked pensive.

Seeing him like this, Cheng Yunling cautiously said, "Sooo, I'll go back first if there's nothing else. My boyfriend is still waiting for me."

"No. Not yet."

Shi Qing yanked her back.

The young master looked indignant and very upset: "Who let you deliberately flaunt your love in front of me like that just now? If you don't help me think of a plan, don't even think about smooching that boyfriend of yours!"

Cheng Yunling: "Uh, Young Master Shi, I did as you commanded and got a boyfriend. How can you still not let me go? I've told you how I've gained five pounds already. I won't take another bite this time even if you put a knife to my neck!"

Ripping out the nails and cutting through steel!

Full of confidence!

Shi Qing smiled cruelly: "I won't force you to eat anymore. Instead, I'll arrange lots of good opportunities for you and your boyfriend. While you'll be filming in the east for half a year, he'll be sent to the west. If I can't get a boyfriend, let's see how you two will handle a long-distance relationship."

Cheng Yunling: ...What a vicious threat.

Elementary school chickens weren't usually scary.

Not unless they had power as well like this guy.

What sins had she committed in her previous life to have such an elementary school chicken torment her in this one?

So she compromised.

"Then I'll try my best. Young Master Shi, tell me who you... Wait, boyfriend??"

Cheng Yunling, who just realized Shi Qing had said he wanted a boyfriend, jolted.

"Tch."