Chapter 111.2

Editor: Sahloknir

To put the scene into perspective, Cheng Yunling and her boyfriend were sitting facing each other. Same with Shi Qing and Tan Mingjin. From Cheng Yunling's point of view, she could just see Shi Qing.

When Tan Mingjin sat down, he noticed that the originally pacified youth became prickly again. He was radiating killing intent. Even little Shi Qing stopped lounging around lazily and got up, viciously waving his little fists at something behind the man.

What's going on here?

The man subconsciously tried to turn around, but Shi Qing suddenly said. "Uncle, this watermelon looks delicious. I'll feed you."

Tan Mingjin's body stiffened.

He couldn't explain why he subconsciously froze when he thought about Shi Qing feeding him.

Because Tan Mingjin didn't say anything, Shi Qing took that as agreement.

He was quite pleased with himself as he picked up a piece of watermelon with a toothpick in it and delivered it to the man's mouth, "Uncle, say ah."

Tan Mingjin felt like his body was anesthetized. He just sat there stiffly and slowly opened his lips a sliver.

The watermelon was delivered to his mouth.

The young man in front of him was happy again. He seemed quite pleased with himself. If he had a tail, it would probably be raised very high in the air.

But Tan Mingjin wasn't paying any attention to that. His eyes have always been on Shi Qing's ruby red lips and his white, slender hands.

The young man's moist red lips opened and closed as he spoke.

"Uncle, I remember you like strawberries. Have some of these."

The youth looked down and diligently picked the biggest and reddest strawberry on the plate. After careful consideration, he looked up and smiled softly at Tan Mingjin.

"Uncle, how about this strawberry?"

Tan Mingjin inexplicably felt his throat dry again.

His voice also seemed a little hoarse. "Sure."

The youth was even happier now. He eagerly picked up the strawberry with his long, white fingers and brought it all the way to the man's lips.

When Tan Mingjin bit down on the strawberry, his lips inadvertently touched those white fingertips.

Little Shi Qing had a smug expression with his hands on his hips. He didn't seem to notice the unintentional contact against his fingers.

But the man's body stiffened immediately.

The only thing remaining in his mind was that soft, tender feeling.

He numbly chewed on the strawberry from Shi Qing. The youth across from him continued to carefully pick out the fruits he thought were the best from the fruit plate for Tan Mingjin.

As he fed the man, he asked, "Uncle, is it good? Isn't the fruit extra delicious when I feed it to you?"

When Tan Mingjin looked at Shi Qing's glittering eyes and his innocent smile, a thousand wild horses seemed to trample his heart. It was a real mess.

His tone was complicated: "Yes, it's delicious."

As he expected, his words pleased Shi Qing. Like he was looking for a promise, the youth asked again, "I'm the only one who's fed you like this right? We're the closest to each other in the whole world, so you won't let anyone else feed you, right?"