Chapter 123.1

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing was flirting with Jiang Bieyu at a furious rate.

He knew very well what he was doing, but the man wasn't sure.

Jiang Bieyu was provoked, but there was no way the 'spoiled and treasured young master from the Shi family who saw him as a servant' was flirting with him, right?

Since his childhood, Jiang Bieyu had been alternating between two states:

Being humiliated and taken lightly.

Secretly giving his tormentors what they deserved after the fact.

He was eighteen this year, an age where it was common to have kids already. However, due to Jiang Bieyu's circumstances, he had practically no opportunity to interact with girls his age.

He did have plenty of interactions with many kinds of young masters, but it always involved him being humiliated like a dog by them.

And now, the young master of the Shi family, who could afford to not give face to Jiang Liye even in front of the Jiang family, was acting this way, behaving this way in front of him.

The young master born with a golden spoon in his mouth was also blessed with good looks. Every part of his body was tender and soft. And yet, such a delicate person could somehow treat a person like him with such affection.

If Jiang Bieyu didn't waver because of this, he would really be as detached as an immortal.

His face was expressionless, but his body felt like it was boiling with heat.

The young master was reluctantly smacking his red lips. His pretty eyes swept around the bed like he was trying to find some more crumbs or bits of cake.

Unfortunately, Jiang Bieyu had caught them all before. There was truly nothing left this time.

The fat cat was still shivering from Jiang Bieyu's presence. Its usual haughty demeanour was nowhere to be found. Alas, its master was not as discerning as it was. Shi Qing continued to be petulant and contemptuous of the man in front of him, who was even more terrifying than any wild beast.

Shi Qing kicked Jiang Bieyu again. His beautiful and delicate eyebrows were full of open disdain.

"Why are you still on my bed after I've finished eating? Those clothes of yours are going to get it dirty."

It was a classic case of throwing things out after using them once.

Jiang Bieyu's feelings slightly darkened due to his attitude.

If it was before, he might have considered Shi Qing's actions to be utterly repulsive.

But now, a certain emotion he really shouldn't feel had blossomed in his heart.

The young master's petulant, disdainful and arrogant look usually turned away everyone who laid eyes on it.

But if it were a man who felt something for Shi Qing, the little master's condescending arrogance would only pique his interest further.

Images like the always haughty little master crying out for mercy with pitiful tears in his eyes would flash by in the man's mind.

And yes, this image did flash through the expressionless Jiang Bieyu's mind.

As a concubine-born son of the Jiang family, the man had always had impeccable self control. Thus, he showed not even a hint of those thoughts and emotions that shouldn't exist in front of Shi Qing.