Chapter 110

Editor: Casey

Shi Qing being 'sincere' was cute in Tan Mingjin's eyes, but Cheng Yunling couldn't stand it.

It's not that Shi Qing's attitude bothered her or anything. Truth be told, although the young master never hid the fact that he was using Cheng Yunling as a means to an end, he treated her pretty well.

Young Master Shi was easily able to offer her positions as a brand spokesperson or even lucrative contracts with lots of future merchandise.

If it wasn't for how he looked prettier than her, how his collar bone was more delicate than hers, and how even his skin was so soft and supple and three shades lighter than hers...

Cheng Yunling might have fallen for him.

After all, although Shi Qing has a hair-trigger temper, he's been all talk so far. Besides, he saved Cheng Yunling's life and didn't mind how she thought he had drugged her.

That's right. Right now, Cheng Yunling was 100% certain that Shi Qing wouldn't drug and take advantage of her.

After all, Young Master Shi was overflowing with disdain for her.

In short, human tool Cheng Yunling didn't really want to be a tool anymore.

It's not that she felt mistreated or anything, it's just that her weight's been slowly but surely inching upwards since Shi Qing arrived on set.

As we all know, actors needed to maintain a certain weight in order to look good on camera. Cheng Yunling wasn't an exception. She was known by her fans as a little fairy, but she's already gained five pounds in the past few days.

Five pounds!!!

Five pounds, ah!!!

How could she let this slide?

The culprit was Shi Qing, who kept feeding her. After all, after the young master figured out how to video chat with his uncle, he stopped taking pictures in favour of videos.

Before, Cheng Yunling was able to rely on her strong perseverance and desire to be thin to barely resist eating after taking pictures.

This was also in part because Young Master Shi couldn't care less if she ate or not after the photos had been taken.

But now he's changed to videos!!!

So Cheng Yunling was now a backdrop in Shi Qing's video calls with Tan Mingjin.

Unlike other backdrops, backdrop Cheng Yunling had food in her mouth all the time.

After eating so much, it was no wonder she gained weight.

But most importantly, to her horror, Cheng Yunling discovered that her original iron grasp over her appetite had vanished, perhaps due to being able to indulge lately. She had uncontrollable cravings for all sorts of food at night.

It was truly terrifying.

She had to do something.

Learning from her pain, Cheng Yunling decided to confront Shi Qing.

After listening to her various explanations, the young master narrowed his eyes slightly and looked Cheng Yunling up and down.

"You're rejecting my advances for such a simple reason?"

Cheng Yunling: "...Young Master Shi, it's not that I'm rejecting your advances. I'm rejecting your superficial advances."

"Oh."