Chapter 149

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing knew what Zhou Xuanxuan was up to. Wasn't this guy trying to fool him into feeding himself to that wolf, Song Xiabing?

Perfect. He'll oblige.

The man began to relax as Zhou Xuanxuan blabbered on about how 'oh Boss your life has a lot of meaning-that Song Xiabing is worth shit, why should you die early because of him', 'why don't we just endure for now and wait for the right opportunity to strike' etc.

The atmosphere in the room seemed very friendly.

Zhou Xuanxuan: Hehe, I'm a real genius.

Shi Qing: Peipeipei, he's a real genius.

When Song Xiabing returned with the porridge, he saw the two of them staring amicably at each other. His eyes darkened as he slightly tightened his grip on the bowl.

He noted how the smile of the man on the bed morphed into fuming indignation when he turned to Song Xiabing.

He swallowed dryly but showed a gentle smile on the surface. "Boss, I just went to the kitchen to get a bowl of porridge. I had them put some sugar in it."

The young man smiled and went forward to take a seat on the edge of the bed. He said softly, "I'll feed you."

Shi Qing scowled at him.

Behind Song Xiabing, Zhou Xuanxuan hurriedly made some encouraging gestures. He mouthed, "Go get him Boss!!"

You can do it! You will do it!

His actions were a little too noticeable. Song Xiabing looked down slightly. A wisp of black mist approached Zhou Xuanxuan.

Zhou Xuanxuan: "..."

"Hehe. Boss, Song-ge, you guys take your time. I still have things to do so I'll leave first."

He slipped away.

Right after thoughtfully closing the door.

Only then, with that reluctant look on his face, did Shi Qing take the bowl of porridge and gulp it down.

His cooperation didn't make Song Xiabing feel any better.

Shi Qing was clearly unwilling to drink it before.

Yet he relented after Song Xiabing threatened Zhou Xuanxuan.

Zhou Xuanxuan...

The killing intent in his heart intensified before he forcefully suppressed it.

No, it wasn't time to get rid of him yet.

He couldn't afford to alienate the boss further right now. Zhou Xuanxuan still had some use.

When Shi Qing finished slurping down the porridge, he tossed the empty bowl into Song Xiabing's hands.

"Go and get me some chicken drumsticks. The amount you brought can only feed a rabbit."

Song Xiabing didn't mind his demanding tone. He gently explained in a good-humoured voice, "Boss, you were injured last night. It's best to stick to porridge for now."

The man gave him a displeased look. "So, not only are you doing this kind of fucked up shit, you're planning on starving me too?"

"How could that be?"

The young man smiled and leaned slightly towards him. He paid no mind to the way Shi Qing recoiled a bit in disgust and reached for his lower abdomen.