Chapter 103

Editor: Sahloknir

Cheng Yunling was about to die of anger because of Shi Qing's attitude.

If the young master wasn't so thick-skinned, he would've died already from the intensity of her glare. Shi Qing casually laid on the recliner. He was the epitome of leisure.

Cheng Yunling was furious.

How could a person be so cheeky? It's obvious that he did it, but he's still acting like he didn't.

Her assistant advised her: "Bear with it for now. He comes from a powerful background. Besides, didn't you tell me that his uncle promised to not let him do anything to you again?"

Cheng Yunling gradually calmed down as she recalled that.

Yes!

That's right!

What was she afraid for? Mr. Tan was backing her up. Besides, wasn't the reason Shi Qing dared to act out so much because he was Mr. Tan's nephew?

Would he dare to go against his uncle's orders?

Even though this was the case, Cheng Yunling was still a bit afraid of Shi Qing doing something to her. What was the point of Mr. Tan punishing him later if the damage had already been done?

She thought about what would've happened had Shi Qing caught up with her last night...

Cheng Yunling shivered. She took in a deep breath. "Zhang-jie, please get the makeup remover ready for me."

Although she was born with good looks, there was still a big difference between wearing makeup and going without. For the sake of her role in this film, she even shaved her eyebrows off. Let's see if Shi Qing could still be in the mood once her painted eyebrows come off.

As she was talking, a gorgeous looking woman came up to her, smiling warmly. "Yunling, so you came. Why did you turn me down for breakfast this morning?"

A rock weighed down on Cheng Yunling's heart when she saw this person.

The two of them had debuted around the same time, and they had always had a good relationship. In front of the media, they even referred to each other as best friends.

But the woman Cheng Yunling had considered a friend intentionally took her to meet with Shi Qing, despite knowing she had a problem with him.

When Cheng Yunling discovered that she had been drugged and tried to look for her 'friend', she found that the other woman had long since left.

If Tan Mingjin hadn't happened to see her, she would have been...

Cheng Yunling thought things through on the way back to her home. Zheng Xuexue had definitely done what she did on purpose. She asked her agent and confirmed that Zheng Xuexue had become the celebrity spokesperson for a company with ties to the Tan family.

What else was there to say?

Cheng Yunling had been as good as sold out by Zheng Xuexue.

And Zheng Xuexue, who had sold her out only yesterday, talked to her today as if nothing had happened.

Cheng Yunling knew she couldn't show her anger. There were plenty of cameras around even on set. If she started a fight here with Zheng Xuexue and it got uploaded online, she would be branded as an arrogant troublemaker.

So she also smiled. "I was busy this morning."

"Aiyo, surely you could've spared some time." Zheng Xuexue smiled and took Cheng Yunling's arm. Hidden jealousy flashed in her eyes. "I heard that Mr. Tan liked you a lot last night. I really envy you, Yunling. Not only does Young Master Shi like you, but even Mr. Tan is interested in you."