Chapter 171 End of Arc 12

Editor: Sahloknir

Gu Qiushu knew that he was already too far gone into the whirlpool called 'Shi Qing' to extricate himself.

At first, Shi Qing was only scolding him, complaining about him and saying things he didn't understand.

But as time went on, the alcohol seemed to get to the young man, who started taking off his clothes.

Not only that, he reached for Gu Qiushu's as well.

If Gu Qiushu didn't let him touch, the person who couldn't stop talking after drinking would stand in place and glare heatedly at him. He would mutter things like, 'you giant pig trotter', 'if you're not taking them off then scram', 'Laozi isn't going to serve you' etc.

Gu Qiushu was a disciple of an immortal sect. He had been taught since he was a child to mind his manners outside.

How could he possibly do this?

But he as looked at the mortal pushing him and trying to make him get lost...

He slowly untied his belt.

Things got a little out of control after that.

At first, Shi Qing took the initiative to come up and kiss him.

This kiss was very brief, like a dragonfly skimming across the surface of a pond.

Shi Qing still seemed quite dazed. He didn't even seem to realize what he had done.

But a single kiss was more than enough for Gu Qiushu to lose control.

He embraced the other person and stumbled with him over to the Sect Master's seat. There, they did the thing.

Gu Qiushu was still somewhat clear-headed at the beginning.

He knew that he should not do this, not only because Shi Qing was a mortal, but because he was currently inebriated. How could he take advantage of him like this? It was utterly shameless.

Then the Steel Bones Sect Master's long, slender and pale arms circled around his neck.

Gu Qiushu: "..."

He mentally berated himself the entire time he did it.

Although still drunk, Shi Qing was very cooperative. He only pushed Gu Qiushu a couple of times at the beginning and cursed 'is that all you know how to do' before sinking into indulgence.

As the sun rose the next day, Gu Qiushu forcibly restrained himself despite still wanting to continue. He carefully carried the person whose face was still marred by tears inside. Ever so gently, he wiped down Shi Qing, who was still sobbing from time to time, put him in new clothes, and tucked him in.

Once he too was dressed again, the white-robed Xianzhang straightened his back and knelt by the bed.

He was willing to accept any punishment for the crime of taking advantage of Shi Qing. He was willing to pay any price, even his life.

Shi Qing slept like the dead.

Usually, he would have a nice sleep after getting drunk. Make no mistake, he was drunk last night, but he still had his wits about him.

He had a clear plan in mind when he swung an arm around Gu Qiushu's neck.

Doing some exercises before bed could help you sleep better, you know?

But for whatever reason his past self forgot to take the fact that Gu Qiushu was a fucking cultivator into consideration. As a result, he didn't get to sleep a wink last night after being tossed around for half of it.