Chapter 132

Editor: Casey

...Alas, this Shi Qing only has money to spare.

Did words that were more infuriating exist??

Father Jiang was so angry that he almost fainted in the Shi family manor.

Wait a minute.

That's right, he could faint at the Shi family manor!

Then his Jiang family would have an excuse to pay a visit and act domineeringly.

In addition, Shi Qing has been busy stirring up trouble in Crane City these days. Everyone knew that he was targeting the Jiang family. Once Father Jiang fainted here, the Shi family wouldn't be able to talk their way out even if they had eight mouths.

So Father Jiang put a hand to his chest and slowly collapsed.

He thought that Shi Qing and his father would more or less panic and rush to help him, but to his surprise, they were indifferent and just watched him fall. Left with no choice, Father Jiang could only grit his teeth and commit, falling to the ground with a thud.

Playing dead.jpg

Shi Qing: "Father, Uncle Jiang has passed out. Let's quickly carry him into the street."

Father Shi: "What, why?"

Shi Qing: "Uncle Jiang has already fainted from hunger, but Jiang Liye still refuses to sign the divorce papers. It is our duty to make sure everyone knows what an unfilial person he is, to let his own father starve to the point of passing out for his own selfish desires."

Father Jiang, who was playing dead: "......"

He opened his eyes and got up with a dark and sullen expression.

The little master below them was surprised: "Uncle Jiang, you're awake again!"

Father Jiang: "Shameless!!"

The little master smiled happily: "Uncle, you are right. I am shameless. This youngster apologizes."

Father Jiang: "......"

He was wrong. He was wrong to think that the most shameless person in the world was the Shi family head.

In this world, the most shameless person was clearly Shi Qing!

He couldn't outplay him, he couldn't outtalk him, and he couldn't even pretend to be dead.

Father Jiang really had no choice but to retreat.

With a cold snort, he flung his sleeves and walked out.

When he reached the door, he ran into Jiang Bieyu who was waiting outside.

Jiang Bieyu didn't salute when he saw his father. He just silently looked at him with those light-coloured eyes that Father Jiang had always believed to represent his son's cold-heartedness.

He looked Jiang Bieyu over, noting the fine clothes he was wearing and the rosy flush of his cheeks from eating and drinking well. Even his body looked sturdier and taller than ever

Father Jiang became even more furious.

He coldly laughed: "I heard that you're now Shi Qing's servant? Looks like you're beginning to act like him as well, judging by how disrespectful you are towards your elders. I should've drowned you when I had the chance."

Jiang Bieyu coldly raised his eyes and smiled at Father Jiang, "I have to thank Father and elder brother for sending me to such a place as good as the Shi family manor."