Chapter 126.1

Editor: Sahloknir

Everyone in the room was shocked by Shi Qing's 'boytoy'.

But the fair-featured little master was quite smug. He seemed pleased with the reaction his boytoy elicited from the others.

"So? What do you think?"

He raised his eyebrows like an amateur trying to feign experience. His long white and slender fingertips prodded at Jiang Bieyu's body through his clothes.

The young masters present were quite familiar with this action.

After all, their hands did the same thing with the prostitutes they went out to have fun with.

Yet the familiar and ambiguous motions of Shi Qing's hand for some reason appeared wrong to them, no matter how they looked at it.

The little master's posture, his appearance and his hands...

He looked more like he was being enveloped in the arms of that tall and strong 'boytoy', okay?!

Especially because of how muscular the 'boytoy' was in contrast to Shi Qing's delicate and spoiled figure. Even the nails on the little master's extended fingertips had obviously had brightening cream applied to them.

He looked like the weaker party any way you cut it.

But the little master was still so proud of himself regardless.

"You guys are never picky enough. You would take anyone into your arms, but how can any of them compare to my boytoy? Just look at how sturdy his body is."

Are you using him as a table? What does it matter how sturdy he is as a boytoy??

Even though they were grumbling on the inside, no one dared to say anything out loud. They all went against their conscience and went along with the Shi family little master's nonsense with stiff expressions.

"Yes, yes, yes. You have a good eye, Shi Qing."

"Indeed, he is different from all the other boytoys."

"As expected of you, you're indeed someone special."

The little master was delighted by their compliments. Smugness was practically written across his fair and comely face.

Jiang Bieyu looked at him from behind and thought, "It's a good thing he's a human. If he had a tail it would be raised to the heavens by this point."

As soon as he thought of this, the man unconsciously thought a bit more.

If Shi Qing really had a tail, according to his delicate nature, it would be a big fluffy and soft tail.

Wouldn't the parts underneath become exposed when it rose?

Jiang Bieyu suddenly felt a little tickle in his throat. He coughed dryly and swallowed as he tightened his grip on the little master leaning into his lap.

Shi Qing might've gotten carried away, because he didn't scold the man. Instead, he even let himself be dragged back and continued to look at Jiang Liye with glee.

Other people could ignore their conscience and kiss up to Shi Qing, but Jiang Liye would never do this.

He looked at this big, tall, rough man in front of him, who looked like he was used to doing hard labour, and almost laughed out loud.

"I was right to call you an unweaned baby before now. If you want to imitate our playboy lifestyle, you still have a way to go. What kind of boytoy looks like this? He's probably some random peasant farmer, right?"