Chapter 141.2

Editor: Sahloknir

Despite Shi Qing's harsh words, he probably truly had feelings for Zhou Xuanxuan.

Otherwise, someone as domineering as him would've forced her soon after kidnapping her.

It wasn't like that didn't happen in the base.

Most women without abilities were kidnapped and sold like goods.

Men without abilities were either used as slaves or killed on a whim.

The fact that Shi Qing was able to hold back from touching Zhou Xuanxuan showed he had some sincerity.

Of course, what Song Xiabing didn't know was that the original host had considered it before.

Other girls were roses with thorns and an explosive temper.

Zhou Xuanxuan was a different story. She was a bomb packed to the brim with thorns.

When the original host tried to force the powerless her, she gave him a neutering kick.

After fighting for so long, Zhou Xuanxuan had trained not only her abilities, but also her physical strength. Even if she had lost her abilities, she could still deliver a powerful and vicious kick.

If the original host wasn't an ability user and a powerful one at that, he would've become 'crippled' too.

But even so, this kick made him recuperate for three days in his room, coinciding with Song Xiabing's imprisonment in the water prison.

On the third day when the original host recovered, he remembered Song Xiabing and ordered his death.

In the original plotline, the original host hated Zhou Xuanxuan for being 'ungrateful' and let her starve to death. Then he fed her corpse to the zombies.

You could say that Zhou Xuanxuan's death was the beginning of the original host's rap sheet of abuse against both genders and other wicked, shameless deeds.

And now, well...

Shi Qing swagged his way to the room where Zhou Xuanxuan was being held.

The little brother keeping guard outside happened to be the shifty, mousy-looking guy Shi Qing saw when he just woke up. He quickly came over to suck up.

"Boss, you're here! Don't worry Boss, we'll keep an eye on her and make sure she isn't going anywhere!"

His boss, however, had a gloomy expression. He stretched out his hand, which already had a fireball emerging.

Realizing Shi Qing was going to throw it at the door, the little brother squeaked out in a panic, "Boss!! Wait!!"

Shi Qing paused and impatiently demanded, "What?!"

The little brother shivered as he took out the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Um, um Boss, I have the key. Locks are quite hard to find right now..."

He was sincerely concerned for the Company's supplies.

After all, it's hard to find sturdy locks that still worked with a matching key after the apocalypse.

If his boss destroyed this lock, he would have to venture outside to find another one the next time he needed it.

If the original host was here, he would've felt like this guy was petty and might even kick him.

But since it was Shi Qing...

His ugly expression eased a bit. He even offered a rare word of praise. "Not bad. You're quite considerate."