Chapter 130.2

Thank you to an anonymous reader for the Ko-fi!

Editor: Casey

Shi Qing's maidservants felt like Qing-er was becoming stranger and stranger these days.

Instead of having one of the beautiful and delicate maidservants or an obedient manservant wait on him, he insisted that vicious and wicked-looking brute Jiang Bieyu do it.

When had Shi Qing ever had anything less than the best growing up? The maidservants responsible for cleaning him up didn't do the least bit of rough work usually for fear of making their hands rough and causing their delicate little master discomfort.

But Shi Qing insisted on Jiang Bieyu cleaning him.

Every day, the maidservants could only watch with their hearts in their throats as the tall, fierce-looking man washed Shi Qing's face, changed his clothes, and then washed his feet at night.

It wasn't that they were afraid of Jiang Bieyu suddenly flipping out. Although they were still afraid of this man who looked very aggressive, they also knew that he wouldn't hurt Shi Qing.

The only thing they're worried about was that this guy might not be able to serve the little master properly.

On the tenth day that Jiang Bieyu came to the Shi family...

Father Shi was feuding with the Jiang family, demanding that his daughter be allowed to divorce Jiang Liye.

Jiang Liye and Shi Qing went ice skating together. Despite him obviously being the one who brought it up, he laid all the blame at his young brother-in-law's feet when something went wrong. Word of that got out as well as the news that the two families were at odds.

As a matter of fact, just as Shi Qing said before, no one thought it was wrong for Father Shi to bring up divorce.

Who was Shi Qing?

He was the only son of the Shi family.

Jiang Liye had offended him severely enough to become public knowledge. The fact that Father Shi was only asking for a divorce instead of his head was already quite considerate.

If their only son who they spoiled rotten was allowed to be disrespected like this, who would take the Shi family seriously in the future?

The outside world was in turmoil, but the instigator, Shi Qing, lived in peace in the manor like he didn't know anything.

He was always with Jiang Bieyu.

The little master never said anything, but ever since the last time in the palanquin, he has been more indulgent with Jiang Bieyu than he was with others.

They ate, drank, and played together. The first person he saw in the morning was Jiang Bieyu, and the last person to put him to sleep at night was also Jiang Bieyu.

Shi Qing hid away in his study, saying that he was studying. But in reality, he was still nestled in the arms of the tall man as they read the play he had secretly hidden there beforehand.

These days, if Shi Qing was an emperor, he would probably be a really negligent one.

He acted like everything would be fine if he didn't go out and just cuddled with Jiang Bieyu everyday.

When he really starts to get lazy and attach himself to someone, that person would need a heart of steel for it to not waver.

At least Jiang Bieyu's animosity value went from 69 all the way down to 63.