Chapter 157 End of Arc 11

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing had been having a blast lately…

And Song Xiabing thoroughly learned how a person could be invincible, if they were shameless enough.

He very shamelessly pretended to be sick after losing his powers. He moaned about how he ached all over, and only Boss kissing him would make it better.

The words ‘can I touch your tail’ were never far from his lips. He didn’t do anything else these days.

As for whether he actually got to touch it, well, the answer was apparent from the pleased expression that was always on his face.

Recently, the people of Blazing Thunder have noticed that their Song-ge’s temper has improved quite a lot from before.

He might be more clingy now, insisting on draping himself over the Boss or leaning on him every chance he got…

But that was none of their business. The little brothers had no say in it.

In the end, people eventually found out since Song Xiabing wasn’t exactly hiding it. Those with bad intentions learned very quickly that the most powerful member of Blazing Thunder had lost his ability.

They were happy.

They were pleased.

They teamed up and stormed the Blazing Thunder headquarters with great fanfare. Then they were all beaten down by Song Xiabing.

That’s how Shi Qing was promoted to the position of base leader.

Then, before Blazing Thunder’s people could rejoice, they saw their boss carry Song Xiabing to his room with an ugly expression.

He looked like he was going to teach the young man a lesson.

Peipeipei, Song-ge’s gonna get it!

A few days later, Shi Qing limped back into view.

After he became the base leader, Song Xiabing didn’t do things so cavalierly anymore.

Was this the base?

No, it’s his Shi Qing’s territory.

He had to make sure this place was well protected.

So Song Xiabing started to clear the surrounding area of zombies, mutated animals and plants. He was literally like a plague that left only death in his wake.

Normal zombies didn’t notice the danger and continued to march forward to their deaths.

The mutated zombies and mutated plants, however, had the capacity for thought. The higher ranked ones with brains all ran away as fast as they could.

But no matter how far they ran, the plague known as Song Xiabing continued his relentless pursuit.

He was expanding his Shi Qing’s territory, after all.

Finally, when everyone in the country knew of Song Xiabing’s name, a mutated plant he was about to kill struggled to draw a bunch of squiggles on the ground with one of its branches.

After some team members tried their best to decipher them, they excitedly reported to Song Xiabing.

“Song-ge, this mutated plant says it can secret a sap that can prevent the zombie infection when dissolved in water and drunk!”

Song Xiabing furrowed his brows and looked disdainfully at those illegible scribbles. He commented to the team member, “Can you really understand these ugly scribbles?”