Chapter 121.2

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing spent the whole day working on his 'artwork'.

Sometimes he smiled, and sometimes he frowned and pondered. Sometimes he pulled the maidservants who were in charge of the fabrics over to ask them about the properties of various fabrics.

During this time, he also pulled Jiang Bieyu over to pat him for half a day, making the maidservants tremble with fear.

The most people in the tailor's shop did before they made clothes was measure the body. Why when it came to Qing-er did he size his subject up like a butcher slapping the meat to see where to cut?

The maidservants were terrified that something might happen to Qing-er, so they sent someone to Shi-furen's courtyard to report the news.

When she arrived, Shi-furen was quite happy because Father Shi had finally acceded to her tears and pledged to intervene on Shi Xi's behalf. She didn't take the maidservant's words seriously. She thought they were blowing things out of proportion.

"My Qing-er is the young master of the Shi family. What is a bit of paper and ink to him? If he wants to do it, then let him as long as he doesn't get hurt or tired."

As long as Shi Qing can stay at home and recuperate, not to mention drawing his own clothes and making them, even if the house is demolished, the Shi family could still afford to pay for it.

At most, they'll build a second residence if this one becomes uninhabitable.

As you can see, there was a good reason the Crane City Shi family's little master had a reputation for being overbearing.

Since the female master of the courtyard agreed to it, there was nothing the maidservants of Shi Qing's courtyard could do, even if they believed their Qing-er was being too serious about this.

When Shi Qing finished the picture, he beckoned Jiang Bieyu over with a smug look on his face.

"Come and have a look, this is what you'll be wearing in the future."

Jiang Bieyu came over and looked at the sheet of rice paper obediently.

On the paper, a rough garment was depicted.

'Rough' as in Shi Qing's painting skills were too sensational.

To draw an analogy, if an ordinary person drew a cat, Shi Qing would draw a cat that was on fire.

In short, his drawing made people become speechless.

Fortunately, Shi Qing has the self-awareness to note on the side in words what kind of fabric should be made into what shape for each part.

All in all, the preparation was very serious, but the result was disastrous.

Yet the little master looked at Jiang Bieyu with the utmost confidence. His pretty face inherited from Shi-furen was full of pride.

"Doesn't it look good?"

Jiang Bieyu was silent for a few seconds.

"Yes."

The little master got a satisfactory answer, so he immediately smiled. The expression softened his features and made him look harmless. His beautiful eyes were filled with starlight, as if they contained the brightest of stars.

Who would've thought this kind of pure and clear smile could come from Shi Qing, a person notorious for being a dandy in Crane City.

Even Jiang Bieyu was a bit taken aback.