Chapter 168

Editor: Casey

Seeing Ye Zi giving him a strange look, Gu Qiushu expressionlessly stared back.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

Ye Zi: “…”

He glanced at the hand Shi Qing had on Gu Qiushu’s shoulder again, then back at his little shishu who had never liked people getting close.

“En…nevermind. I guess it’s fine if Shishu didn’t notice..”

Gu Qiushu slightly wrinkled his brow, not quite understanding what Ye Zi was saying.

But his attention was soon diverted.

Because Shi Qing let go of him and ran over to Lin Xingzhi after seeing him.

“Little Lin Zi.”

Shi Qing ambled over while Lin Xingzhi was in the middle of discussing which secret realm had the most spiritual medicines with a disciple from another sect and whether they should go together next time.

When he suddenly heard Shi Qing’s voice, he subconsciously turned around and saw that it really was who he thought it was walking towards him. He hurriedly bowed and saluted. “Sect Master Shi.”

Just as he straightened his back, he noticed Gu Qiushu also coming over. Thus, he had to bow once again.

“What are you guys talking about, ah? I heard something about secret realms. Hey Little Lin Zi, isn’t your collar a bit crooked?”

Lin Xingzhi looked down puzzledly at his neatly arranged collar. After confirming it was fine, he said blankly, “No, it’s not.”

He subconsciously glanced at Shi Qing’s collar as he said that. It looked like it had been pulled open, revealing a lot of skin.

Lin Xingzhi immediately spoke up, “Sect Master Shi, your collar is a bit crooked.”

“En? Is that so?” Shi Qing asked despite already being aware. He looked down before extending an invitation to Lin Xingzhi, “Why don’t you help me tidy it up then?”

Lin Xingzhi hesitated.

However, when he thought about it, the rudeness of the action could be mitigated because the other party had given permission.

He saluted again and reached over.

But suddenly, the white-robed Xianzhang, who was beside Shi Qing expressionlessly turned to face Shi Qing, blocking him off from Lin Xingzhi in the process.

His cold voice was calm and distant. “I’ll do it.”

Lin Xingzhi: “…”

It was like the sun had risen from the west for him.

Their Heavenly Derivation Sect’s Little Shishu, the same Little Shishu who avoided contact with everyone, had taken the initiative to help Sect Master Shi straighten up his clothes.

Oh my god!

Is he poisoned or hallucinating??

Ye Zi jogged over to Lin Xingzhi’s side. They observed this scene together.

“Da-shixiong, I’m not the only one finding this unbelievable, right? Hey, do you think Little Shishu’s hurt his uh…”

He was too afraid to say it out loud. He could only gesture at his head to Lin Xingzhi.