Chapter 152

Editor: Casey

Song Xiabing was a man of his word.

He said he was going to destroy the Song family, so that's what he was going to do.

While the rumour about 'the Blazing Thunder boss' lover being a top tier ability user who vowed to destroy the Song family from the neighbouring base' was just beginning to spread, Song Xiabing had already accomplished his mission.

For Song Xiabing, the destruction of the Song family was just a matter of time.

The Song family had many members. Of course not every one of them had humiliated him. Some were on his side too.

But the problem was that those individuals were dealt with by Song Xiabing's opponents in the early apocalypse.

A portion were turned into zombies. Those who didn't get any powers were used as human bait. Those with abilities were ambushed and killed.

When it came to cutting problems at the root, the Song family were much more thorough than Song Xiabing.

At the time, Song Xiabing had just awakened his 'useless ability'. He was also at another base and could barely keep himself alive.

Now, all he could do was retake the Song family, find the surviving families of his subordinates and take care of them.

Song Xiabing's actions came as an absolute shock.

After all, his ability was simply too OP.

Level seven ability users were already considered top tier in the current world, and Song Xiabing could easily defeat them.

The outcome was obvious.

However, Song Xiabing didn't kill all of them. He used the remaining members of the Song family as manual labour, making them carry the provisions that used to be theirs back to the base of Blazing Thunder.

Other people considered this a dowry. Song Xiabing considered it a betrothal gift. Shi Qing, well, his reaction could be summed up in one sentence:

"Who cares what it is?? All of it belongs to Laozi anyway!!"

The Blazing Thunder boss was very happy lately.

Because of this batch of grain, he even looked at Song Xiabing a lot more favorably.

What did Song Xiabing say to him just now?

"Boss, didn't we agree to an 80:20 split in your favour?"

Song Xiabing confidently waited for Shi Qing to thank him.

After all, everyone knew that their prior agreement was only for the portion that the Song family had brought to the base.

However, Song Xiabing brought back four times that amount straight from their coffers.

This was far more than what had been promised.

Song Xiabing knew that Shi Qing liked grain. He was sure that Shi Qing would stop acting like a block of wood around him after he showed his sincerity with so much food.

The man sat in his chair with a cigarette in his mouth, but his dark eyes were shining like a child's. He eagerly watched all the grain being carried into storage.

When he heard what Song Xiabing said, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and grinned. "Hey, did I say 80% earlier? You must be remembering wrong. Surely Laozi said 90%."