Chapter 134.2

Anonymous reader, thanks for the Ko-fi!

TW: Slight noncon??

Editor: Casey

Meanwhile, Jiang Bieyu didn't know that the tall servant was having a breakdown because of him.

But even if he did know, he honestly wouldn't care.

Actually, that wasn't true.

The news would bring him joy.

After all, what Shi Qing liked wasn't just a vicious appearance. A fierce-looking person with a timid personality would quickly lose the little master's interest.

And yet...

Jiang Bieyu trailed silently behind the little master running ahead without any expression on his face. His mind was otherwise occupied.

Every time the Shi family bought new servants, he had always made sure none of them were Shi Qing's type.

But this time, one slipped through because the steward in charge changed.

Although Jiang Bieyu could see that that person didn't have what it took to capture Shi Qing's attention for more than a day, his heart was still shrouded in dark fog.

The really ominous and dense kind.

He concluded it was time to leave.

In the past two years, Jiang Bieyu hadn't just been training the bodyguard team.

He had also been preparing for his departure from the Shi family. In fact, he was ready to leave a long time ago.

And yet...

He couldn't bear to do so.

If he had left, that heartless child Shi Qing would've forgotten all about him after throwing a tantrum or two.

With that personality of his, he might start searching for another fierce-looking man in just a few days.

Then, the little master would be demanding someone else to help him put on his clothes and shoes, to lull him to sleep, to follow him around.

Just thinking about it made Jiang Bieyu's heart feel like it had fallen into molten lava.

It was scorched to a crisp.

He had guarded his little master for two years.

In these two years, Jiang Bieyu had never let Shi Qing suffer the slightest of grievances.

For Shi Qing's sake, he had gradually suppressed the hostility brewing in his heart.

But now Shi Qing's eyes were looking elsewhere even while he was still here.

Jiang Bieyu remained silent. It was hard to tell what he was thinking from his expressionless face alone.

When Shi Qing came out of Shi Xi's courtyard, he proudly declared that he wanted to drink and celebrate this special occasion!

Of course, as it was cold outside, the drinking was all done inside.

The table inside was quickly filled with dishes and wine. The excited little master sat down, waving off the other servants and beckoning Jiang Bieyu over.

Jiang Bieyu silently approached. He watched Shi Qing smile sweetly as he picked up some food with his chopsticks and offered it to him.

The little master's voice was sticky, as if he was being coquettish: "Jiang Bieyu, try this."