Chapter 135.1

TW: ▶️ Dubcon
➡️ Used in fanfiction to describe sexual situations of "dubious consent", where it's not exactly noncon (nonconsentual, e.g. rape), nor is it consentual.

Editor: Sahloknir

Shi Qing had three choices right now.

He could put up a fierce struggle and call in all the people outside.

He could stop struggling altogether and just have fun.

Or 3. He could pretend to struggle while provoking Jiang Bieyu to continue.

He didn't even need to think about it.

Of course a decent person like him would choose the last option.

So, with his eyes bound and his wrists firmly grasped by Jiang Bieyu, the little master seemed to lose all composure. His little legs kicked out into the darkness as he asked in a trembling voice,

"What are you saying?!"

"What in the world are you saying?!"

The man's deep voice, filled with repressed feelings, rang in his ears.

Then a wave of hot air landed on the Shi family's little master's earlobe.

The fair earlobe turned a delicate red almost immediately after being teased like that.

Jiang Bieyu's eyes were fixated on the blindfolded little master. The little master who could only helplessly descend into panic after being robbed of his sight. The man's gaze overflowed with tenderness.

If anyone saw the look in his eyes right now, they would've thought he had gone mad.

For there seemed to be two people peering out of those eyes.

One was looking at the little master with tender pity.

The other was also looking at the little master, but only with intense infatuation and possessiveness.

Jiang Bieyu gently blew another breath onto Shi Qing's ear, watching the flush on his encircled prey's face deepen. He was very satisfied.

His voice became even quieter, as if he was whispering to his lover at midnight.

"What does Qing-er think I'm saying?"

"Your body is trembling so much. Are you afraid I will hurt you?"

It was as if Jiang Bieyu found this Shi Qing very cute. He quietly chuckled again.

Shi Qing could clearly feel the man's long, slender hand trail down his back, as if he was counting every single vertebrae.

The sensation was so light and soft that it made him ticklish and want to shrink back. But the way his body was restrained didn't let him.

The blindfolded little master tried to act tough even though he was trembling slightly. "You don't have the guts to do it!"

"Jiang Bieyu, I think you've been too spoiled by me. Have you forgotten how you first came to my side? Were a hundred lashes not enough for you to learn your lesson?? If you don't stop right now, your previous punishment will be nothing compared to what I'll do to you!"

Jiang Bieyu's hand on Shi Qing's spine paused.

He peered down at the helpless little master in his arms.

Perhaps Shi Qing believed that he had successfully intimidated the man. His blindfolded face showed his usual smug arrogance again as he snorted coldly.