Chapter 141.1

Thank you, anonymous reader, for the Ko-fi!

Editor: Sahloknir

It took everything Shi Qing had to not moan out 'harder daddy'. Not that he could speak anyway at the moment.

Song Xiabing didn't move any further. He was always best at observing others. After spending so much time with the Blazing Thunder Company, how could he not know of Shi Qing's temper?

This captain was famous for having a hair trigger temper. He was also morally deficient, as shown by how he kidnapped a woman not long ago.

Not only was Shi Qing easily irritated, he also had quite the ego. This kind of person could disregard Song Xiabing's previous two acts of feigned experimentation. However, one more time and Shi Qing was sure to take out his frustrations on him.

Anyways, Shi Qing was quite used to taking out his frustrations on others. Song Xiabing had no problem with this.

He wasn't exactly a saint himself. It's just that he saw these immoral acts as beneath him, that's all.

So he waited patiently for the man in his arms to recover. His originally stuttered breaths slowly returned to normal.

As soon as he came to his senses, the captain of the Blazing Thunder Company immediately did an about-face. He shoved Song Xiabing away with a dark expression, stumbling a few times as he found his balance.

Shi Qing used quite a bit of force, but Song Xiabing had two awakenings under his belt. Of course he wouldn't be pushed back so easily.

Despite this, he deliberately allowed himself to fall. He stared up at Shi Qing pitifully from the still-wet ground.

"Boss..."

Yes, he was showing weakness.

Temporarily concealing his hatred and showing weakness to his enemy was nothing to Song Xiabing.

After all, for more than twenty years he had acted the part of a fool.

He focused on Shi Qing's reaction after he put on a pitiful, bewildered and pained expression. As expected, the man's indignant fury faded a bit at the look on Song Xiabing's face.

But his tone was still very harsh. "How are you even more womanly than women. Laozi didn't even push you that hard and you fell. What a weakling."

Song Xiabing didn't change his position on the ground, but a timid look appeared on his face. He seemed very hesitant to open his mouth and weakly explain in his pleasing voice, "I've been locked up here for three days with nothing to eat. I have no strength left in my body..."

That was a bold-faced lie. Ever since his ability evolved, Song Xiabing discovered that all objects he consumed with his ability would be converted into energy that was stored in his body.

Similar to food in a way.

Anyways, he could eat if he wanted to right now, but he definitely wasn't starving.

Still, the person in front of him didn't know that.

Wasn't it Shi Qing who caused him to be locked up here for three days?

As expected, impatience flashed across the man's face that was beaded with sweat. But he still said, "Then get up. I'll take you to eat outside."

Song Xiabing's expression smoothly morphed into one of gratitude. He seemed to be struggling to his feet, but inside he scoffed.

He knew that Shi Qing disliked him. No, to be more precise, Shi Qing hated him.