Chapter 140

Editor: Casey

A beastial actually told Song Xiabing to touch his weak point...

Song Xiabing: "?"

He was inwardly wary, suspecting that this was a trick. However, he eventually gave into Shi Qing's urging and slowly placed his hand on the big fluffy tail.

"Wu!"

The knees of the man whose expression was still twisted with anger immediately softened. He looked like he was about to collapse.

Fortunately, he was quick to grab Song Xiabing's arm and barely steadied himself at the last second.

He used so much force that Song Xiabing wouldn't have been able to withstand it if his body hadn't improved during his second awakening. Even so, Shi Qing's grip was painful to him.

A frown flashed past his face before disappearing just as quickly. His eyes subconsciously drifted to Shi Qing who was panting and could only stand with his assistance.

Only now did he discover the faint flush that had spread across the man's handsome, honey-coloured visage. His lips were slightly open as he gasped for air.

If Song Xiabing wanted to, he could easily take Shi Qing's life right now.

He gave it some serious consideration, but unfortunately, it was not a wise course of action. Shi Qing's little brothers were close by. If he killed this guy, it was likely he would be next.

Alas, he had to give up for now.

It wasn't like he hadn't waited for the right opportunity before. Song Xiabing made a few calculations in his head before showing an expression with the appropriate amount of concern.

"Boss, are you all right?"

Shi Qing shook his head.

So the animal traits of a beastial really are weak points.

Still...

This is so refreshing~

He panted, "Touch it again!"

Song Xiabing had a few ideas about what was going on here. He slightly raised an eyebrow at the handsome man holding his arm who was barely standing up by the skin of his teeth.

He asked, "Boss, are you trying to become resistant to your tail being touched through exposure?"

Shi Qing gasped as pleasure flooded his being. However, he still had to pretend to be fierce. He gave Song Xiabing a vicious glare and opened his mouth to speak.

But then Song Xiabing suddenly touched that big tail again, from the middle this time.

"Ah!"

His motions were much more sure now. He softly skimmed the soft fur all the way to the tip of the tail.

This overwhelming stimulation was enough to render any beastial powerless.

The man who always put on a harsh exterior almost immediately shuddered and cried out. His legs went limp, and even his hand gripping Song Xiabing's arm lost its strength. He let go softly before falling to one side.

Song Xiabing reached out and steadied him.

He and Shi Qing were about the same height, but the other person was completely soft and limp right now. It almost looked like he had Shi Qing in an embrace.

Song Xiabing looked down slightly at the person he was holding up. Those eyes that always radiated wrath and arrogance were now dazed. A deep flush was spreading across that handsome, chiseled face.