Chapter 156

Ko-fi Supporter, thank you for the Ko-fi!

Editor: Casey

Shi Qing could feel the zombie virus rampaging through his body as time went on.

He thought it was about time, so he called the System: [Tong-er, take care of the zombie virus in my body.]

The System immediately got to work.

It prepared to go back when it finished, but Shi Qing stopped it. [Aren't you going to try and get me to buy a few props with points?]

The System: [Oh right.]

It was so worried about the Host that it forgot to ask.

Shi Qing made a few rudimentary calculations. [Go tally up the total and deduct it from my account. Oh, and don't come out these next few days. I'm going to be busy bonding with my Songsong.]

The System dutifully ran off.

Song Xiabing was struggling to send over his ability when he suddenly noticed the wound beneath his hand healing at a rate visible to the naked eye. The green tinge to Shi Qing's skin also gradually faded away.

He breathed a sigh of relief but continued transfusing his ability just to be safe.

But the man impatiently slapped his hand away. "Alright, alright. I'm fine already!"

"Let me remind you one more time: Laozi didn't stop you because I like you or love you. I only consider you a brother, a brother, got it?"

His shove didn't have much force behind it. Song Xiabing was currently wondering why his ability was still here, and why he was alright.

Being pushed like that, his eyes narrowed slightly. Then he smoothly fell to the ground..

He also let out a rather fragile cry of alarm.

Sprawled on the ground, he weakly coughed a few times. His peach blossom eyes were rimmed with red as he pitifully looked up at Shi Qing. "Boss, I feel so weak right now. My chest hurts."

As expected, the man immediately tensed up.

He came over and helped him up, patting Song Xiabing all over like he usually does. "Are you okay? Your ability isn't really gone, is it?"

Song Xiabing, who was brimming with power, had a pained expression on his face. He coughed a few more times. "I can't feel my ability anymore. Boss, you might've really sucked me dry."

Anyone could tell that he was about to collapse.

Shi Qing: [Hehe.]

[This crafty guy.]

He didn't have the phantom fox physique to begin with, and the zombie virus was cleared by the System. Song Xiabing clearly still had his ability, but he put on such a convincing act.

Shi Qing played along by looking very shocked.

"Fuck! How can that be?! Laozi still has my ability, ah. Didn't Zhou Xuanxuan say that my ability would disappear too? Why's yours gone but mine's still here?"

Cough cough cough.

Song Xiabing didn't know either.

But that didn't stop him from making up random nonsense. "Maybe it's because I noticed your wound healing just now. I increased the amount I was putting out because I was afraid you'd lose your ability."

The implication was that he sacrificed his own ability to save Shi Qing's.

Since Zhou Xuanxuan wasn't here right now, who could refute him?