Chapter 112.1

Editor: Casey

If you had to use a metaphor to describe Tan Mingjin's inner feelings right now, it would probably be something like jumping higher and higher up before crashing down on the ground, unable to go on.

And everything he went through was because of the woman smiling at him, Cheng Yunling.

The man didn't know what had happened between Shi Qing and Cheng Yunling in this short period of time. He only knew that all of little Shi Qing's attention was on Cheng Yunling at the moment.

But the little guy was no longer spitting at her, or particularly disdainful or angry either.

Just now, Shi Qing even invited Cheng Yunling and her boyfriend to sit with them, strangely saying that they should all catch up after meeting by chance.

A smile bloomed on the little guy's face like a flower as he stuck his tiny waist out and vigorously waggled his eyebrows at Cheng Yunling.

Waggling! His! Eyebrows! Vigorously!

Tan Mingjin had never been treated with such enthusiasm by little Shi Qing before. He felt very complicated about this.

When he looked at Cheng Yunling, he noticed how she would glance at Shi Qing ever so often too. The two of them outright stared at each other under his eyes.

Even though Tan Mingjin knew that Cheng Yunling had a boyfriend now and that Shi Qing used to really dislike her, the man was still unhappy that Cheng Yunling had taken all of Shi Qing's attention off him.

But he was a decent person. Although Tan Mingjin wasn't happy, he didn't bear any ill will towards Cheng Yunling.

He just didn't like her, that's all.

"Hehe......haha. President Tan, Young Master Shi, what a coincidence."

Cheng Yunling was under tremendous pressure at the moment.

She already considered Shi Qing very difficult to deal with, but she didn't expect Tan Mingjin to be even more intimidating.

One look from him made her entire body stiffen.

There was a constant feeling of being targeted by a fierce beast, and it was the kind of beast that didn't seem to like her very much.

While Cheng Yunling trembled incessantly, she bemoaned her situation in her mind.

Technically, she's only met Tan Mingjin once. When Shi Qing was video calling his uncle, she was just present in the background.

But why was President Tan directing such an unfriendly look her way?? It was like she had stolen his wife or done something equally unforgivable.

Although Shi Qing would always look at her in an unpleasant manner, Cheng Yunling could tell he was just an elementary school chicken after spending more time with him.

Elementary school chickens expressed their disdain through their expressions. You could basically just ignore them.

Tan Mingjin was a different beast altogether.

He was a bonafide first-generation rich person who built up his fortune through blood, sweat, and tears.

Of course Cheng Yunling would be afraid when he's looking at her with such cold eyes.

Tan Mingjin naturally sensed Cheng Yunling's fear of him. When he glanced at Shi Qing, who was smugly looking at Cheng Yunling, the frown on his face couldn't help but deepen.