Chapter 114.2

Editor: Casey

But no matter how much Cheng Yunling regretted her choice to help Shi Qing, she had already promised. This young master probably saw her as some kind of relationship expert since her relationship with her boyfriend was so harmonious.

Ever since then, Shi Qing hovered around her day and night. He observed her on set and stayed at the same hotel as her too.

He took notes very seriously the entire time.

His determination to learn was very admirable, but the problem was Cheng Yunling had nothing to teach him.

And because Shi Qing always came to bug her, the two-person world of her and her boyfriend suddenly expanded into a beautiful triangle.

She decided that escape was her only option.

Luckily, they were almost finished filming, so she could go home. Her boyfriend also happened to be free, so they could go back to enjoying a lovely two-person world.

However, Cheng Yunling couldn't have ever expected what happened next.

She had underestimated the extent of Shi Qing's shamelessness.

This shameless guy actually tagged along.

He tagged along!!!

And he even had the cheek to stay at her house too. Thank goodness her boyfriend didn't mind.

But Cheng Yunling suspected that her boyfriend didn't seem to mind because he didn't realize just how annoying Shi Qing was.

Sometimes, Cheng Yunling would have to stay up late when her boyfriend was already asleep, lecturing about all the relationship tips she found on the internet in a dejected manner.

After just five days, she couldn't take it anymore.

However, Shi Qing was quite happy staying with her.

Especially when he found out that Tan Mingjin sent people to follow him around.

He really settled into Cheng Yunling's place.

Time always goes by fast when you're having fun. However, the System was getting anxious as the month deadline was almost up.

[Host, what should we do? Time's almost up but her animosity value still hasn't moved, ah.]

Shi Qing: [Don't fret. Don't you feel like it's good enough her animosity value didn't spike up to 100?]

System: [...]

Actually, it did think that.

Just look at what its Host was doing right now.

He was sprawled across Cheng Yunling's sofa, watching TV and holding the milk that Cheng Yunling personally poured for him while munching on the fruit that Cheng Yunling had personally bought and cut up for him. He would also occasionally chat with Cheng Yunling's boyfriend, who was sitting on the other side, about interesting games.

The scene painted a beautiful picture of an obnoxious young master.

While Shi Qing was snacking on sunflower seeds while watching TV, his phone suddenly rang. He immediately got up and hollered at the top of his lungs, "Cheng Yunling, it's eight o'clock! Time for class!"

Cheng Yunling, who was putting on a face mask, walked out with a dark look on her face.

It was really dark. Even darker than her face mask.