Chapter 4

Seonhwa puts the glass of orange juice in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook stares at his glass and then shifts his eyes to Seohwa. "Thank you for inviting me for dinner again," says Jungkook and continued eating his meal. 

"Aish, please don't mention it. It's a way of me to say thank you to you" says Seohwa 

Jungkook smiles and starts digging the meal. She watches him eating.

Jungkook drops the food on his shirt. He lifts his head at Seohwa again. "Do you have wet tissue?"

"Yeah, yeah. I do. Wait" says Seohwa and gets up, heading towards the kitchen. 

Jungkook stares at her drinks. He wants to finish fast.

He takes a look at her. She is searching throughout the drawers.

Quickly, he spikes her drinks.

Seohwa turns to him with a wet tissue in her hand. "Here" says her with a smile and walks towards him back.

She sits down and puts the wet tissue on the table.

"Thank you, Madam Seohwa" says Jungkook and takes a sheet, he wipes the dirt on his shirt. 

Seohwa suddenly lets out a small laugh, so he looks up at her.

"You know, y/n also always spills the food on her shirt. Since she was a child, she's been like that" says Seohwa. 

"She's so cute" says Jungkook.

"No, she's so reckless"

Jungkook let out a laugh.

Seohwa grips her glass and Jungkook takes a quick glance at that.

"That's why she needs someone to take care of her. She's really reckless. Thank God, she meets a kind man like you" says Seohwa.

Jungkook looks up at her and smiles. This old woman really talks a lot. But whatever, this is her last moment. 

She brings the glass to her lips.

He continues eating, gazing at his meal. This is going to be the last time he can eat her cooking. 

He begins to evaluate her cooking. What a warm cook, feeling so much like a home. Too bad, she has to die because her daughter had pissed him off so much.

He hears her gulping down the juice.

"It's your time to rest in peace. I will take care of your daughter, so don't worry and just rest in peace, old woman" says Jungkook without looking at her and keeps eating his meal.

Seohwa frowns. "What?" She can't believe if she hears right or wrong 

He puts down the cutlery and looks at her. "I put poison in your drinks," says him with a straight face.

A chill runs down her spine. She starts to feel there is something off about this guy. "What?" asks her and looks at her drinks. She already drank half of it half. 

Jungkook doesn't say anything anymore. He just gazes at her, waiting for her to choke to death. 

Suddenly, Seonhwa feels choking on the liquid bubbling in her lungs. She spits it out, but it is immediately replaced by a salty, metallic-tasting torrent gushing up out of her throat. She coughs, then coughs again, she can't breathe.

Her eyes start to fill with tears and redden. She looks at Jungkook and realizes how emotionless this guy is watching her on the brink of death.

She falls off the chair and her body smashed on the hard cold floor.  She starts struggling to gasp for oxygen.