Chapter 102

I get into Mansion, and Jungkook and Seol come into my mind.

They were in Jungkook's room before I left.

Maybe they're still there because I just went out for around 1 hour.

I go upstairs and stand in front of Jungkook's room.

I knock on the door very slowly, and then I grab the knob.

I twist it, and it isn't locked.

I slowly open the door and see Jungkook already looking at my way.

He is lying on the bed with Seol playing with the little toys beside him.

I curl a smile at him.

And like a very natural attraction, I quickly enter and close the door, then I go to him.

I lean towards him, and he opens his arm to me, then I slightly lay on his body, place my cheek on his chest, and hug him.

I close my eyes.

At this moment, it feels like I don't want to hurt him.

But it's hard.

Because I'm a believer.

I'm a believer, Jungkook.

I believe in heaven and hell.

It's so hard for me. I feel stuck in the middle of something.

And there's no way out of it.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

I nod, and he can feel it.

"I'm okay. Why do you ask that?" I ask and tilt my head up, looking at him.

He looks into my eyes.

"You just straight up hugging me like there is something wrong. You can tell me if you do, you know, " he says.

I shake my head. "It is because I miss you. I straight up hugging you because I miss you, Jungkook, " I say.

"Really?" he asks.

I curl a smile, "Yeah."

"That's weird. We just fucked 3 hours ago but you already missed me" he said.

My eyes widen and I quickly cover his mouth, and we look into each other's eyes.

"Yahh, Seol is here. Why do you use indecent language???" I ask in panic.

Then, I send him a glare, and I remove my hand from his mouth.

"I said it very slowly. He couldn't listen to me" he says and looks into my eyes.

My eyes clearly show that I wasn't convinced.

"Babe, I literally said it right in your face with a normal tone," Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't say that when Seol is in the same room with us. I'm scared if he listened to that" I say.

"Sure" Jungkook says.

I let out a sigh and hit his chest, then I bury my face in his chest. "You're so mean, can't I miss you?" I ask.

"You can. But I know you".

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You have something about me in your head for sure",he says.

A weak smirk is curled on my corner lip.

He knows me very well.

But I won't admit to it.

"No, Jungkook. Didn't we just reconcile today? It's normal to miss you more than the usual day. I love you" I say.