Chapter 12

Taehyung waits outside with irritation. He's so fucking irritated at a girl inside Jungkook's bedroom. 

That girl is literally taking advantage of the situation. 

"Shit" he rolls his eyes when he recalls the face of her crying right after Jungkook was there. 

He swears if he sees her again, he will get his revenge.

Later, he hears the door open and he turns

He sees Jungkook getting out and closes the door. 

"What do you have to say?" asks Jungkook and walks to somewhere.

Taehyung almost frowns. It can't be that they have to talk outside because that bitch is inside. 

And it is to Jeon Jungkook??? What the fuck is happening?

What has gotten into him?

Realizing Jungkook walks ahead, Taehyung quickly catches up and follows Jungkook from his back.

"Well.. I need fifty million won" says Taehyung carefully.

"For what?"

"Upgrading our night club. At Itaewon" says Taehyung. 

Jungkook doesn't respond and keeps walking.

"Come on, there's a lot of things that need maintenance too" convinces Taehyung again because Jungkook seems to be doubting him. 

"Show me your quotations" says Jungkook.

"No problem" says Taehyung with a smile as he gets his consideration.

Then, Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a serious facial expression when he remembers about the girl inside his room.

First of all, that girl was literally having Jungkook's special attention and gets a special treatment. 

Secondly, it was a girl that witnessed Jungkook's kill. Jungkook always finishes all his witnesses before. But suddenly, she was exempted. Understandable if he wants to have fun with her. But he's literally giving her a special treatment.

Thirdly, that girl alone is a mystery. How could she be in the woods? That old warehouse is literally in the middle of woods!

"Jungkook-ah, who's the girl inside your room?" asks Taehyung.

"Not your business"

"Aish, come on. You literally took a little girl home. What if her mama is looking for her? I can settle for you. So, it's my business, my brother"

Jungkook suddenly stops his steps and turns at Taehyung. "Settled. Thanks for the cover" says Jungkook and he taps Taehyung's shoulder three times.

Taehyung frowned. "What?" 

Jungkook doesn't answer him and leaves him in confusion. 

       I go back to my room, showering and then I sit on my bed.

Fuck, my body aches with a lot of bruises. And I feel sore inside me. That guy was so ravenous.

I start massaging myself and fix my back posture.

Later, I hear someone knock on my door. 

I look at the doorway. The door opens, revealing Chunja. 

I roll my eyes lazily.

I don't like this old woman. She's weird and I have a feeling she treats me like I am an incubator to her so-called master.