Chapter 51.

I look at Jungkook. 

I can't hear what the receptionist says on the phone because my heart beats too loudly. 

Then, I see Jungkook hanging up the phone. I can't read his facial expression to guess what she told him. 

He holds the steering wheel and drives off. 

I keep looking at him because I can't sit still without knowing what has happened just now.

He doesn't look mad.

Did Taehyung help me? Because I just remembered that I really took the call when I said that.

Instantly, a smile curled on my lips. He could really have helped me. I feel saved and confident. 

"Who was it?" I asked Jungkook.

"Receptionist" answers him short.

"Oh, why? Is it about the pizza that I ordered? " I asked, playing dumb. 

"Um," he says, seeming uninterested in talking about it. 

"Why? Why are you worried? " I ask. 

He doesn't answer me. 

I jerk my head at him. "You must have thought I was lying," I say.

Suddenly, he turns his steering wheel to the left sharply and then pulls the car up by the roadside. 

I'm shocked. I have never ever experienced this kind of reckless driving. 

I turned my head toward him angrily. "What's wrong with you?" I ask him with a furrow.

"You want a kiss?" he asks.

I frown. "What?"

He brings his face close to mine, and I lean backward.

"Do you want a kiss?" he asks me with a clear tone.

"No!"

"Oh, I thought you want a kiss since you was shoving your face to me" 

"You're crazy. I was just asking", I furrow my eyebrows angrily at him.

His facial expression remains calm, and he's just staring at me without saying anything.

I can't move and am pinned against the car window as he still doesn't move away.

It's like he's lost in his thoughts.

He makes me so uncomfortable.

His eyes dropped to my lips, then back to my eyes.

What's wrong with him?

"Beautiful woman," he says, out of amazement.

My eyes flicker

Why am I being reminded of...

6 months ago,

       I opened my eyes and quickly got up and sat down. 

Suddenly, a strike of sharp pain penetrated my head and my brain.

I quickly closed my eyes again. 

I groan. My fingernails dug into my hair and I pulled my hair.

My head still ached and I struggled to open my eyes.

But I needed to look around.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head. This room I was not familiar with. 

Why was I here? I could not remember.

I threw my head down and began thinking.

I pinched my eyes shut when I just remembered drinking wine at Jaykay's house. 

"Fuck, this is so embarrassing." I muttered. 

My eyes widened. I gasped when I remembered kissing his lips too. 

Fuck, I was so easy. He might be thinking that I was so easy. Shit, I was so fucked up. 

Suddenly, I heard the door open, and I looked at the door direction. 

It's Jaykay.

My cheeks reddened right away. I lowered my head. I was embarrassed.

"You awake?" he asked. 

I nodded. 

"Leave" he said coldly.

"Huh?" 

"Leave", he said again. 

I frowned. As I tried to remember, he did not refuse my kiss. But why suddenly did he act so cold?

"Why are you so cold? Did we..." I said while lifting the blanket to look at myself. 

"In your dream," he said. 

Yeah, I'm still in my clothes. I raised my head at him again. I let out an awkward laugh. "I'm just kidding." 

He didn't say anything but his eyes this time, staring at me so deeply. 

He made me uncomfortable for some reason. I like him, but his stare was just weird. 

"Your face disgusts me," he mumbled.

I frowned, "What?"

He walked away without saying anything and he closed the door.

He made me so confused. I wasn't sure what he said. Did he say anything bad about me? I was not sure. 

Flashback ends.

         I give Jungkook a serious look. I'm sure now that he used to say my face disgusted him back then.

I won't be lying to myself anymore, just to convince myself. He said my face disgusted him, I am sure.

Suddenly, he caresses my face with the back of his hand. I'm flinched. 

"You're glowing. What a woman..." he muttered. 

Did he say I'm glowing? Probably because I'm pregnant. 

He leans in and I know...

He kisses my lips, and I let him kiss me.

He bites my lips softly when he wants to suck my lips. That gives me something in my stomach. 

It's bad for me that he's so good at this thing. I just can't lie to myself that I don't like this. 

He pulls out the kiss, sits properly in his seat, then he looks at me.

I pant because, like always, he doesn't give me a chance to breath properly during kissing. 

"I gotta stop before this car goes dancing," he says with a smirk, then he drives off. 

I frown. He's so illogical and... uncivilized!

I sit properly again, looking ahead. 

Sometimes, I peek at him. I think he used to hate me. But why is he so obsessed with me now?

"Jungkook..." I call him. 

"Um"

"What do you like about me?" I ask. 

He scoffs. "This sudden?"

"Just tell me," I say. 

"You want to know?" he asks playfully.

I furrow my eyebrows at him. He's so annoying.

"Just. Just tell me," I say.

"You're dumb, you stupid. That's your charm," he says.

I frown. "Be serious."

"Babe, I'm serious. Because you are stupid and dumb. That's what I like about you. " 

I pull my face away. That's a humiliation. He can't be serious. What a fucker. 

"We make a perfect couple for each other," he says. 

I turned my head at him, looking at him.

"You're stupid. You need a man like me. A man that can protect you. You know, it's easy to take advantage of a stupid girl. So, you're lucky to meet me. "

My eyes almost widen when I hear that coming from his mouth. He protects me?

"You're the one that I need to be protected from," I say seriously. 

"I'm protecting you," he asserts.

What the fuck? I can't believe it. His stubbornness and self-centeredness annoy me. "But I need to be protected from you," I say under gritted teeth. 

"I already said you're stupid. If you're in a relationship with someone else, I bet you'll be his sex slave. or.. You know, some boys share when they are playing. You're stupid, you will," he says. 

My frown deepens. Is he talking to the mirror? 

"You're right, I've become one," I say. 

"Become what?" he asks me. 

"Sex slave. Your sex slave" I say

"You're not my sex slave. I love you."

"I am. I need to be protected," I say. 

"Shut up. Why the fuck do I need a sex slave when I have money to pay whores? You're a dummy," he says. 

I turn my head to the window. That's right as well. I don't understand him. 

There's a lot I don't understand about him. If he wants to make me his sex slave, it's nonsense. He has money. And, I won't lie, he's a good looking guy. 

And if I'm just his incubator, why does he still fuck me even though I'm pregnant?

Does he obsess over me? Why? because I'm stupid and dumb. He can't be serious. I'm not stupid or dumb.

"What's in your head?" he asks. 

My mind is pulled back to reality and I look at him again. 

"Am I really stupid, Jungkook?" I ask him seriously.

"Does it hurt you?" 

I shake my head at him. "No. I just want to know why me? " 

"You were hitting on me," he says.

"Yeah, I did. But what made you to... "I shut my lips. I don't know how to tell him.

"The only reason I like you is just that. Your clumsiness, your stupidity, attract me. I am perfect for you. Remember, you got drunk at a stranger's house and he's a male. I'm protecting you "

My eyes flickered. He must be reminding me that I'm stupid.

Suddenly, he's wheezing.

I look at him seriously without blinking. 

"Who the fuck spilled drinks on shirt just to find a reason to get into the male's house? You're so crazy, y/n "

Instantly my cheeks redden. I'm so damn embarrassed. 

I turn my head away, looking at the window right away.

I dig my fingernails into my flesh. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm embarrassed. Why the fuck does he bring that up? Fuck him. I feel like crying.

My phone vibrates with a message on my thigh. 

I take my phone and take a quick look.

I have a message from an unknown number.

01085566572: It's me, Taehyung. Can you send me the photo? Text me back when he's away.

Taehyung....

I turn my head to Jungkook. This guy is clingy now. It's hard for me to be alone.