Chapter 61

Two months later.

             I flip the curtain and look at the same skyscraper scenery from Jungkook's penthouse.

I put my palm against my baby bump. "How are you today?"

I've been talking to the baby a lot lately. Because there's no one else to whom I can talk about my feelings except the baby.

I think the baby responds to me sometimes... whenever I feel his small kick.

I yawn because this is still very early in the morning.

Then, I hear my phone ring across the living room.

I forgot to put it in silent mode, but fortunately Jungkook has already gone outside.

I lazily go to get my phone at the coffee table.

I look at my phone screen. Taehyung is calling me, and I'd already expected it. He's been disturbing me so much because I don't want to be part of his crazy plan.

I roll my eyes and answer his call.

"Good morning," says Taehyung, friendly.

"Just get straight to your point," I say.

"Y/N, listen to me. It's not hard. All I ever ask you is to tell me Jungkook's whereabouts tomorrow".

I frown. "Is it tomorrow already?" I am in disbelief.

"Yeah, tomorrow. Please y/n, I believe you, so please believe me too," he says.

It's so crazy how time flies so fast.

"Please y/n"

"No. What you are doing now is putting me in danger. If your crazy plan is not working, I will be killed. I'm scared," I say.

"As long as the child in your womb is not born, he won't kill you," he says.

I bite my lower lip. "I know, but like I told you, I'm scared. I'm just scared of him," I say.

"Overcome your fear. Tomorrow, if my plan works out, you will be freed from him. Don't you want to be freed?"

I'm quiet.

"Y/n? Don't tell me that you don't have any intention of killing him at all. Do you love him???" asked Taehyung with a serious tone.

I click my tongue. "No. It's not like that. You just don't understand my situation," I say.

"What situation?" he asks me under his clenched teeth because he's angry at my refusal to join his plan.

"You don't understand how scared I am. If you fail, I'm going to suffer. Death is easier than the pain I will be going through. And if you—"

"Shut up, Y/N. If I fail, I'll get killed for sure. That is why we must both make sacrifices".

"No!" I shriek.

He's quiet.

"Listen, you can run. But I can't. You have a choice, Taehyung".

Taehyung frowns. "Are you fucking kidding me? Did you just tell me to run away like a coward. I have ball and I'll fight" says him.

I bite my lower lip. "You love to get into a trouble".

"No, I want justice."

"No, you want revenge," I say.

"Yes! because he took everything that is mine! If it wasn't him, my mom would be here with me. We're probably growing up together too. I'd been living with them like an outsider. I'm discriminated, treated as a dirty whore son like they said. You don't feel what I feel because your foster mom loves you. It's unfair to me, y/n," he says.