Chapter 9

After my chest relieves, I lift my head and I frown in disbelief. "What the fuck?"

I ball my hands into fists. Looking at Jungkook's face makes me mad again.

"What the fuck?!" I yell at him and get up.

I point my index finger to him. "You and your whole fucking cult can go to hell! Crazy ass people!" I shrieked and walked away in rage.

Jungkook watches her walking away with a sharp glare.

The maid comes at Jungkook with a small clean towel and about to wipe his face but he stops her by raising his palm.

Then, he grabs the towel from the maid's hand. He wipes his face and throws the towel on the table.

The maids flinch. He looks mad and they start feeling bad for y/n.

He gets up and goes after y/n. At this point, he has reached his limit. That girl is totally yelling at him right in front of his face many times.

Suddenly, someone is pulling my arm from my back and I am pushed against the wall so hard.

I groan. My back hurts so much. I feel like my back bone is about to break.

I open my eyes and meet a sharp, agony gaze.

It is Jungkook looking at me like he is about to kill me.

His eyes sweep me from head to toe.

He's so scary. My body trembles in fear.

"Wh-what do you want ?" asks me, stuttering.

He takes a forward step and I press my back against the wall.

He put his hand against the wall to pin me from my left.

He is so fucking close, making his stare scarier. I quickly lower my gaze.

"You have reached my limit, bitch" said him.

My lips tremble. I never heard him calling anyone bitch before and suddenly he did this. And to me?

He is waiting for her to say something and he bets she will but it turns out she is looking so scared to death.

He scoffs. "You saw what I did that night"

My breath trembles and becomes audible. He is totally talking about the night I witnessed him killing a man. He is threatening me.

I quickly lift my gaze back. "I-I'm sorry" said me, stuttering.

"For what?"

"It was unintentional. I was shocked and mistakenly spat on your face. I'm s-"

My eyes widened. He smashes his lips against mine in a bruising kiss, his tongue plundering my mouth, finding mine to tangle with it.

I lean my hands against his chest, trying to push him away but it isn't working.

His tongue takes mine in firm strokes and when he hears my whimper from deep within my throat, he deepens the kiss and he gets his hand around my waist to pull me towards him.

I stop struggling and I look at him. His eyes close, loss in his burning passion.

Then I shift my eyes ahead. I see two housekeepers passing by and when they see us, they quickly lower their heads and quicken their paces.

Fuck, it's so fucking embarassing.

His lips travel from my mouth to my jaw to my ear. I can hear the heaviness of his breath, the wild beating of his heart presses against my chest.

Who? (Jungkook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें