Chapter 65

I get out of the room, and I see two women in the other room. I see baby stuff in that room. It looks like they're decorating the room.

Is the baby going to live here? I thought the baby would go back to Seoul.

I can't understand Jungkook.

"Morning, babe".

I'm startled when I hear Jungkook's voice in my ear.

I turn my head toward him. I see him smiling from ear to ear. That always happens after I have sexual activity with him.

"Why there's a baby room here? Will the baby stay here?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?".

"I'm just asking. So, why is the baby staying?"

"Do you expect a newborn to fly in an airplane?"

I press my lips together. He has a point. "So... until when?"

"About one month, maybe."

"Okay," I say, almost inaudibly.

Suddenly, he holds my waist and hugs me, then he kisses me on my temple.

After that, he gently put my head to rest on his shoulder.

"I will go back to Seoul tomorrow."

Instantly, a wide smile appears on my face. Finally, a break from his pervert ass!

"How long?" I ask him.

"Why? Do you miss me already? Because I am," he says.

I don't answer him.

"Or are you happy, y/n? That I'm leaving". His voice is so disapproving of me.

My brows knitted together.

He loosens the hug and looks at me. "Are you happy?" he asks seriously.

I quickly shake my head. "No".

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds. I am panicked. I'm worried if he's looking for a sign that I'm happy.

"Then, are you sad?" he asks me.

"Huh?"

"You said you aren't happy that I have to go. Does it mean you're sad?"

I bite my lower lips slightly. It's a trap.

"Answer me, babe."

I lower my eyes, then I nod. "Yeah, I'm sad," I say.

He quickly hugs me again. "If you say so, then I have to come back fast".

My eyes flicker. What the fuck?

"So the answer is not long, babe. I don't want you to be sad," he says.

I don't know if he's serious. He's probably wanting to tease me.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm adult, I can understand." I say.

"No, you're my baby," he says.

He's so annoying.

I press my lips shut. I'm already done with him.

After a minute, he breaks the hug. "Babe, do you want your phone?" he asks me.

My eyes lighten up, and I quickly nod. "Yes".

"You have to give me an answer first."

I frown. "What?"

"I told you that you owe me an apology, and I want you to think about it. So, tell me the answer. Only if you get it right, I will give you the phone."