Chapter 22

Jungkook puts back the plate on the table. 

"I'm done" says him and he gets up.

I look up to him. 

He leans at me and his lips aim for mine.

I close my eyes, he kisses me.

His hand is on the back of my head to press me into his kiss.

After a while, he pulls out the kiss.

I open my eyes and meet his gaze right away. His face is still close to mine. 

"Babe, I have to go. I can't be with you tonight, that's sad. I'll be missing you so much"

Sad? That's actually good. 

"Hmm.. Promise me you're going to behave too"

"Behave?"

He nods lightly. "Be obedient. And don't ever think about that" he pauses. 

I just gaze into his eyes, waiting for him to explain what he exactly wants to say. 

He puts his big palm on my cheek gently. "I already have my eyes on you and you are having my attention. I won't ever let you run from me"

My lips part away, a trembling breath escapes. 

This situation is kind of similar to the psychopath movies and dramas I've watched before.

His behavior fits in. 

Obsessed with the hostage for no reason.

He rubs his thumb against my cheek twice and then straightens his standing posture, and about turning to leave but I quickly hold his hand.

He looks at me. 

"But.. But you told me that you will let me go once I give you a son.. What do you mean, you'll not ever let me run.." asks me and I lower my gaze.

I'm not sure if my question will anger him. 

"When the contract ends, it is not a runaway. I'll really let you go if you give me a son" says him. 

I still lower my head.

Then, he turns, leaving. He ain't waiting because he has other things to do about his mother.

        Jungkook walks into the mansion and he comes across Chunja right away. 

He stops at her. 

"Master" 

"My mom is coming home. Tell everyone to clean the mansion" says Jungkook. 

Chunja frowns in shock. Did she even hear right???

It's impossible. Yeongji is looking like she's planning to spend the rest of her life overseas.

"You mean Madam Yeongji???" 

"Um"

Chunja's eyes flickered. She didn't hear wrong.

But why doesn't she tell her?? And why does nobody tell her before??? 

"Prepare the good meals tonight" says Jungkook and he walks past her. 

Chunja stays frozen. She's still in shock, hearing this.

          Jungkook watches the private jet going down the runway. 

He never ever imagined that Yeongji would come back to South Korea. 

And he doesn't know whether it's good or not. 

The jet lands and after a while it stops, the stairs start launching down.