Chapter 76

Jungkook leans in his CEO chair, and he has a lot on his mind.

"Master, I'm actually so worried about your safety because of your marriage," Changmin says, as it's been two days and he can't sit still thinking how the marriage will put Jungkook at risk.

Jungkook pushes his tongue against his cheek. He knows it.

He knows he will probably have the same fate as Minho because of this marriage.

Y/N could be easily used as a pawn by someone against him. And it's so possible because she hates him.

"She tried to kill you before," Changmin reminds Jungkook because he wants Jungkook to always be cautious.

Jungkook shifts his eyes to Changmin.

Changmin quickly lowers his head.

"Keep my marriage a secret. Stricter the rules on the housekeepers," Jungkook says, as some housekeepers know it.

"Okay, Master".

"Anything about Dami?" Jungkook asks.

"We still haven't found anything. But I'm so sure it wasn't only Hanjoon on her side".

"That brat still doesn't say anything?" asks Jungkook.

Changmin shakes his head. "No, Master".

"Get the car ready," says Jungkook, and he gets up.

              I've made my mind. I have reasons to stay here. For Seol and to find Taehyung.

This is my motivation.

I close my eyes. "I can face him, I can face him," I say to myself.

I open my eyes and jump out of bed.

I'm sure Jungkook is already at his workplace now.

I get out of my room and bump into the housekeeper. "Has Jungkook gone to work?" I ask her.

"Yes, Lady".

I feel so damn relieved that I let out a sigh.

I nod. "Okay, you can go," I say.

The housekeeper excuses herself and walks away.

Then, I quickly go down to the kitchen, as I want to find the exact person down there.

In the dining room, I can see the housekeepers tidying up and putting back the missing chairs at the table.

Seeing the missing chairs back is so annoying.

Aishh, I can never predict what Jungkook is thinking.

The housekeepers there notice my presence, and they look at me.

My face automatically turns red because they were there when that fucker said he wanted to eat my pussy!

I'm still embarrassed.

They notice my face turning red, they quickly look away and mind their own business.

I hold in my embarrassment and look at them one by one, looking for someone among them.

She's not here.

I no longer can stand to be here, so I quickly walk past them to go into the kitchen.

"Yah, I was so scared at today's breakfast dining table".

When I hear the voice, this is exactly the person that I'm looking for.