Chapter 81

"It has been two years," I tell Minji.

"Yah, hope until death will separate you both" Minji says. She is so amazed with two years relationship of y/n and Jungkook.

I flinch. But then I scoff because Minji is kind of right.

Only death can separate us. Because he will never let me go.

"Oh, you know... I used to get a DM on Instagram that claimed to be from you. When I replied, suddenly you started ghosting me. Was it really you?" Minji asks me.

I frowned until I remembered it. It was at that time that Jungkook gave me the phone. I sent Minji the messages, but I stopped when Jungkook threatened me, even though the threat was only about not telling anyone about me and him.

"What do you mean? I don't remember messaging you on Instagram," I lie.

I go back home.

As soon as I arrive at home, I play with Seol briefly and go to my room.

My steps slow and stop when I see four bodyguards in front of Jungkook's room.

What is happening? I'm so curious.

I see a housekeeper getting out of his room. When she walks past me, I grab her arm gently.

"What's happening? Why are there bodyguards in front of Jungkook's room?"

"Master falls sick. The bodyguards are here for Master's safety," she says, bowing her head. She leaves.

I turn my head towards his room. Is it bad? Or is he just being extravagant?

Shit, I'm so curious.

I go to his room. But the bodyguards stop me by obstructing the way with their hands, and then they stand in front of me.

I look at one of them.

"Master is not well. He needs to rest".

I frown in unpleasantness. They act like I'm going to disturb him. "I won't disturb him. I only want to see him briefly," I say.

They don't say anything, and they are still standing in front of the door.

"You know what? If he sees I'm seeing him, he will get cured".

They're quiet.

My frown deepens. "Earlier, in the morning, he told me that he wished that I would stay with him today. Go ask him."

They still don't bulge away from the door.

I curl my hands into fists. How annoying!

I turn to leave, but then I see Jungjae.

"Mr Secretary!" I shout and run to him.

Jungjae watches me run to him.

"I want to get into Jungkook's room. But they!" I pause and point my finger at the bodyguards. "They don't allow me to. Please, I want to go inside".

Jungjae sighes and nods at me.

I smile.

Jungjae walks towards the bodyguard. "Let Lady go into the room," says Jungjae.

"No, sir," the bodyguard says strictly.

I'm shocked. How can they say no to his secretary?

"Let Lady go into the room," Jungjae repeats.

"Sir Changmin is strict about anyone getting into the master's room. This includes Lady".

I bite my lower lip when I hear Changmin's name. That old man hates me.