Chapter 50

I see Jungkook on the sofa in the living room. 

I don't know what he's doing because I face his back. 

I just want to talk about the deal just now. I want to go out.

I walk towards him, then I stop in front of him. 

"Jungkook, about-"

"Stop" he cuts me off. 

My eyes flicker. I don't understand why suddenly his face is tight.

"Go to your room and don't go out until I want to see your face again" says him seriously, without looking at me. 

I lower my head and walk back into the room. I don't question his sudden mood change because he looks so scary. 

I lean my back against the door as soon as I get into the room. 

I recall the look on his face just now. He's scary but I know that look tells me that he's gloomy, angry and sad at the same time. 

What's wrong with him? 

I just remembered about his personal life that I read on the Internet. His mother was the suspect of his father's murder case. 

Then… I think his father had an affair too.. 

I bet rich people have a problem. Family and love are never that important than money and lust.

I sigh and slump myself in the bed. Shit, I thought I could go out today. 

I don't care about that fucker's problem because he didn't fucking care how torturing do I feel is to spend the day here. Fucking bored and trapped. 

I lay on my side, close my eyes and just breathing. 

I open my eyes when I hear my phone chime several times. 

I grab my phone and check it out. 

I furrow. I was invited into a chat group? Event Management 2013

My eyes widen when I see I have a text from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Y/n...

Jaehyun: Can I add you to the group chat? Event Management Club 2013...

My jaw drops open slightly. I just remembered about this club. I met Jaehyun here. 

Shit.. This is so personal and I bet Jungkook won't be fine knowing about this.

And Jaehyun was so dumb. He just added me to group chat without waiting for my answer.

Suddenly, I hear the door open. I get startled and quickly I put my phone down, then I smash my face into the mattress. Jungkook doesn't want to look at my face. 

Jungkook glances at me who's lying on the bed with my face dug into the mattress.  He ignores me and goes to his wardrobe.

I secretly peek at him.

He takes off his shirt and put on a collared long sleeve shirt.  It's like he's going to work.

Then, I see him turning his body facing me while buttoning his sleeves. 

My eyes widen when suddenly our eyes meet.

I quickly smash my face back into the mattress. 

"I will get home tonight. Call me if you need anything" says him and heads to the door but then he stops when he remembers something else to tell me. "We'll do the baby check up tomorrow" says him and gets out of the room. 

I lift my head off the mattress and turn at the door. 

Why the fuck he's so cold? A bipolar bitch.