Chapter 34

"Yu-yujin. W-who is her?" I can finally say it. My tears then fall down like a river. This shit hurt me.

His facial reaction looks unpleasant.

I really don't understand now.

"What did she say about her" asks Jungkook shortly. He looks like about to burst if he speaks more.

"It's just.. Something.. I don't remember" I shake my head, then I continue, "H-how can I remember when it's not my business. And it's my first time hearing her name... Maybe it's about your business. Maybe your mother told you to meet her for a business matter" says me and I study his face. I hope he buys it.

"Do you want to know who is her?" asks him.

A tear escapes my eyes without him to say it. I already know... But I just give him a nod.

"Nobody. She's nobody" says him and looks straight in my eyes.

His denial hurts me. He really wants to keep fooling me.

"She's nobody, y/n" he says again.

I nod but my tears keep falling faster than before.

"I said she's nobody!!" he suddenly yells at my face again, causing me to cry harder.

"Why do you cry, bitch!!! Tell me the truth before I fucking choke you to the death"

Whimpers escape my lips. I know he caught me lying but that's so harsh.

I try to control my whimpers to say something. When I can do that, I wipe away my tears with my hands.

I look at him in his eyes. He still looks angry.

"It's just like what you want to hear. You have to marry her. And I-" I pause, it's painful to say.

"I'm your side chick. Does your mother know about me?" asks me.

He doesn't answer me.

"Since you're going to marry, why the fuck you still want the child from me?? Fucking let me go, I'm not your fucking side chick or anyone's side chick" I say and pull the handcuff chain, then tears fall again.

"It's not that I have to marry her, it's that my mother wants to" says him.

"It's just the same. And what's bad about it anyways? You want a child. If you marry her, at least you'll get a legitimate child. So, let me go" I say.

"No. I want my child to be from you, your womb" says him assertively.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? By the way, she told you about bringing her to a business party. You have a lot of things to do now, so fucking let me go!!!"

"No, y/n. I'm not interested in that bitch. I have nothing to do with her. It's just my mother. I won't marry her" says him.

"You think this will convince me? You think I care what you have to do with her? Even if it's true, you won't be marrying me either. I just fucking hate that this is actually not about the child. It's just you want to torture me!!"

In a blink of an eye, he slips his hand under my head and he pulls my hair, causing me to chin up.

I gasp in shock.

He brings his face close to my ear. "Listen y/n. I don't fucking give a fuck about that bitch. The only bitch and pussy I care about is you. You don't question what I'm doing and you don't fucking dare get into my business. Next time if you're doing this again, I'll fuck you harder and I'll strangle you"

My face frowns, sights blurred by tears again, I'm about to burst.

I just only did this. And what he's doing to me is far worse. He even knows about my mother's loans. The audacity.... I hate him!