Chapter 57

I am so lost.

I looked at his journal again. "Adopted by..." I mutter.

I refuse to believe this. But even if I'm adopted, I'm always my mom's daughter.

Suddenly, I hear a bump outside and Jungkook's groan.

Fuck, he might fall from the sofa!

I quickly put all his stuff back into his drawer and went to the door.

I don't have the guts to get out now, so I'll just turn off the lamp and stay in the room.

I need to wait for him to call my name, so that I know where he is.

I have been here for awhile and I still haven't heard him call me.

I start to feel overwhelmed by waiting more. And what if he just continues sleeping? I would be nervous for nothing.

I open the door slightly to peep at him.

I don't see him on the sofa and he's not in the living room either. His silence makes me very nervous too.

Is this a chance or a trap?

I don't know and I just quickly get out and lock the door.

I look around, nothing happens to me. I feel so relieved. It looks like he's really somewhere else.

I look at the keys in my hand, then at his jacket on the head of the sofa. I need to put these keys back in his jacket.

I quickly go to the sofa and slide the keys back into the pocket.

Then, I look around. I think he's not at home.

Shit, if I knew he was not here, I would have stayed longer in his study room.

Should I go back? But I'm scared.

Forget it. I already understood a little bit.

I go to the room to charge my phone.

I am startled when I hear the bathroom door open, revealing Jungkook.

He is only in the towel with just towel wrapped around his waist.

So, he was in the shower. Good thing I didn't go back to his study room.

Our eyes meet, and I quickly lower my eyes and plug in the charger into my phone.

Suddenly, he hovers over me from behind.

I'm so uncomfortable because his body is wet, I could feel it. Then, his wet hair drips down onto my back, and he's half naked!

"y/n, hmmmm." His breath is so close to my ear.

Shit, he's horny.

He puts his hand on my waist. And I quickly turn to him. He let go of my waist.

"I want to eat my dinner. It's late now", I say and about to walk away but he stops me with his body.

Furious, I fix my gaze on his eyes. "Jungkook!"

He doesn't seem to hear me, and instead he presses himself against me, pressing me into the table.

I am panicked.

"I like dessert before dinner," he says, and he smashes his lips on mine.

He grabs my chin as I try to evade his kisses. Though I contort myself, he still won't release me.

He finds it difficult to kiss her since she continues flattening herself away from him, so he holds her butt's cheeks and lifts her onto the table.

I am completely out of breath and I am gasping for air. In the meantime, he softly kisses my cheek and chin.