Chapter 42

A river of tears fall down from my eyes. 

Jungkook sees how she is already terrified, she's even trembling so much.

That's already enough to get her to behave well again. 

Jungkook is looking at me with solemn eyes. His eyes seem dead to the emotions.

He's definitely a psychopath. 

My chest is about to burst from crying, so I quickly press my lips together.

I can't bring myself to cry out loud in front of him. I'm just worried if he gets annoyed and he will say something that terrifies me again. 

"Let it go," he says.

I don't understand him and just keep looking at him. 

"If you want to cry now, then just cry," says him. 

Now I understand that he wants me to let my mouth open to cry. But I don't want to, so I shake my head to him. 

I calm myself down by practising the breathing and slowly, my chest stops pounding hard.

He sits on the bed beside me and leans  at me. 

Our faces are so close to each other.

I pull my head backward, still facing him, just with a little bit of appropriate distance with him. 

He stares into my eyes. 

"You know we live together, we sleep together, shouldn't we make it easy for both of us?" asks him.

I don't say anything. It's just easy for him alone.

"I'm going to tell you a few things you have to do and not to do, so you gotta listen to me carefully" says him and waits for me to respond.

I see how he's forcing me an answer with his eyes, so I nod. 

"Good. First, you're going to behave well"

I just look at him without saying anything.

"Answer me" says him with a cold voice, unpleased with my silence.

"I'll behave well" I say right away with a quick nod. 

"Second, you're not going to even question what I take from you or what I give you, you understand?"

I nod.

"Third, you're going to keep living. Don't you dare to kill yourself. Death won't end this easily, babe".

This just really saddens me. I press my lips together, holding the tears and I nod. 

"Fourth, if the baby isn't healthy, your nine months will be a waste. You're going to do it again until you can give me a healthy baby. You better take care of my baby, y/n".

I nod.

Now I realise hurting his baby is going to be bad because I will have to be pregnant with his baby again. That's so insane. I should take care of this baby, now I really hope the baby is fine. 

"Now repeat all the four things that I've told you," says him.

I am nervous when he tells me to do that. I really understand it all, it's just I don't know whether I can say it all at this moment.

"First, I'll behave well.. Second, I.. I will.. I will have to... I.." I pause and I look at him in his eyes. 

I must forget it because of my stupid nervousness.

"Not to question" says Jungkook 

"Yes! Not to question what is taken from me and what is given to me.. Then, third.. I.. I will not try to suicide anymore and fourth I'll take care the baby" I say and I look for his respond to my answer.