Chapter 67

"Take it... or leave it," says Jungkook.

Sadness fills my heart, and I shed uncontrollable tears in front of him.

He looks away as if to ignore me.

"Please stop bullying me," I say with a shaky voice.

"I don't bully you," he says sternly.

"But you are! I want money in cash. It's my right, Jungkook. I've followed everything you want for more than nine months. All the things I've bear, how could you do this to me??" asks me, then I continue crying.

"I will not track you," he says.

"No, I still want money in cash!" I protest.

"Shit... How will you carry one billion won? Are you crazy?"

"I can do it!"

"Fuck," he sighs when I am obstinate about my decision.

He tilts his head back, thinking, and then nods.

"Fine," he says.

I stop crying and look at him.

He walks over to me, pulls another chair close to me, and sits.

He takes my hand. "Come, babe".

I refuse. Because his sudden gentleness only scares the hell out of me.

"I'm about to make a call to prepare you for one billion won in cash. I'll be in mood if you hug me".

"What if you're lying?"

"I don't lie. And I'm right about how I could not transfer 1 billion won to you because the police will detect the suspicious activity. You took accountancy, you must know that too," he says.

"I know it, but you could have given me cash," I say.

"You never tell me," says him.

I'm too lazy to argue about what has happened, so I go back to our initial conversation. "So, you won't be lying?"

"Yeah"

I get up and go towards him.

He pulls me up to ride on him.

"Hug me," he instructs.

I obey him, and he puts his arm around my waist.

"You're a good girl," he says this as he pulls out his phone and searches for a contact.

I remain silent to concentrate on every movement he is making.

I really hope he makes the call for that. I'm in need of money to start a new life.

He suddenly laughs.

I frown.

"You're like a baby, honey."

I don't understand. Is he mocking me again? I'm too lazy to get mad at him.

Actually, her hiccup effect after crying tickles his heart.

He finds the contact and makes the call.

"Prepare one billion won in cash. Pack them in the luggage. Now," says Jungkook.

I'm so relieved to hear that.

After he ends the call, I quickly loosen the hug.

I want to get off him, but as our eyes meet, I freeze. I'm worried if he's angry that I let go of the hug right away after the call.

He leans in towards me, and in response, I try to distance myself from him.

I flinch when he kisses my cheek gently.