Chapter 97

Jin is sitting comfortably in his chair, reflecting, and making a guess about Minho's daughter's personality.

From all interactions he has with her, he can tell that she's not one of them... 

She is...

"Useless" Jin utters and sighs.

Then he tilts his head.

She's the family but she isn't like Taehyung.

She isn't like Dami too.

She looks as she doesn't want the power like them.

Not sure but she seems like that.

Or is she the type of woman who is comfortable to enjoy everything under the man's control?

Who is as long as she's obedient, she could have an expensive life.

But...

He recalls the smile she always gives and the way she is so appreciative of a small kind gesture.

And the way she is treating her well despite him introducing him as a guy with a low profile.

Her behavior isn't like the kind of woman that he guesses.

Then, how?

How can she be fine but at the same time so nice?

If she's fine, that means she likes her life now.

A life under that narcissistic fucker's control who killed her foster mother who had raised her since she was born.

Ungrateful and shameless bitch.

But how can she be nice?

If she's nice, there's no way she could tolerate Jungkook.

Jin sighs.

The more he wants to get to know her,  the more confused is.

But as for now, she is useless.

Jin stops guessing her character in his mind and shifts his eyes to his assistant.

"Have you confirmed the relationship between them?" Jin asks, referring to the relationship between Jungkook and y/n.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Their relationship is very close. I guess only people in the mansion can give a bit of clues. But unfortunately, we can't find any of the insiders" says Jinyoung.

Jin knows how strict is Jungkook with his employees in the mansion.

As far as he knows, those employees can't talk about Jungkook's personal life at all or their lives will be threatened.

Honestly, a life-threatening job but they only stay because of the good pay.

Jin scoffs. This fucking thing isn't as easy as he thought it to be.

He wanted to make use of y/n but he couldn't because of her unknown situation.

Jin turns his body to face Hyubin as he wants to engage in a serious conversation with Hyubin

"This woman. She can stay with a man that killed a woman who raised her... Destroyed her family. Do you think she is infatuated with him? Or is she comfortable with the expensive life that she wants to be an obedient slave to him?" Jin asks, knowing sometimes, his personal assistant's opinion is smart.

"Sir, is there a reason to say that she's infatuated with him?"

"She had his name tattooed on her forearm. She admitted to a marriage..." Jin pauses, as this is something confusing too.