Chapter 35

"The more you don't want it, the more I want it, babe. It is like that.. It works like when you're killing someone. Please don't kill me, please spare my life, please, please, I will do anything, just please don't kill me. Then, you know what? It just turns you on even more. It's just literally the same. So, babe, I'll appreciate you more if you're begging me now"

My body trembles. I literally forget that he's a psychopath. 

He comes closer.

"S-st.." I shut my lips back when I just remembered that saying stop will turn him on. 

Then, he gets closer to me, he bends at me and aims for my lips. 

I pull my face away and pinch my eyes close. 

Suddenly I hear him laughing hard.

I open my eyes back and I see him smirk cockily at me. I don't see lusts in his eyes anymore.

"You're such a freak, y/n" he says.

Does it mean just now he was joking? 

"Y/n... I mean babe, you're so fucked up"

"What?"

"I mean you're so messed up. I don't get why you care so much about me if I have to marry another girl. Didn't you say you will leave me as soon as you give birth to my child? Do you have feelings for me?"

My lips part away. "I-I. You know I-"

"You must be pregnant. You have to take the test now. I can't wait, babe" says him. 

"Huh?" 

"You must be pregnant because you're having mood swings" says Jungkook purposely to convince her. He knows he got her there and he has to distract her from mentioning or thinking about Yujin again.

My chest relieves. Thankfully, he thinks I'm acting like this because I'm pregnant. 

But still he's right. Why do I act like this? 

A memory of him kissing me sweetly and when he said it was his personal feelings flash in my mind. 

How could I not? And the memory of our three months relationship too. I still have hope in him... He might love me...

"Babe"

I flinch when he suddenly slips his hand around my waist. 

"What about giving me a kiss first?" asks him.

I frown. That is so random from him. I turn my head away, signing him a no answer.

"Kiss me... Or I'll fuck you"

My eyes widened in shock with his language. I know it's not his first time and I bet it keeps continuing because I didn't confront him before. So now, I will. "Can you mind your language, Jungkook? Have a little bit of delinquency. Back then you didn't even say f word to me or to anyone" 

He scoffs out of a smirk and then lets go of my waist. "Are you teaching me?" 

"If you think so, then yes"

"So I can't say the f word?" he pauses, looking at me. "What about kiss me or I'll drill a hole in your pussy yeah?" 

I frown, I feel hotness in my chest and I clench my hands. It's not really about f word, he's so fucking clueless. 

But thinking again, I'm just wasting my energy to argue with him. He's that son of bitch.

"Come on".

My mind pulled back to reality. I just remembered about him wanting me to choose one of his crazy options.