Chapter 43

"You're into an older man, huh" Jungkook breaks the cold silence with a surprising question.

I frown. He literally doesn't get my point.

"I don't understand what you are trying to say. But that guy is just my senior" says me.

"Just a senior? Then tell me how a little girl befriends a senior guy"

I bite my lower lips slightly. It was true that I dated my senior. How am I going to defend myself? Shit.

"It's because he's a senior. So, he must have a good notes, so I-"

"Don't tell me it's for study, y/n. You literally didn't care about grades. If you care, you would not end up going to full self paid college. Wait, it's not a self paid.. Your poor mother had to pay for your stupid brain".

My frown deepens, he mocks me! I clench my hands in anger. "Yes! I was dating him, so what??????"

His gaze changes. He knows it is in the past. But he's so displeased that she used to date an older guy.

"How old were you?" ask him with solemn cold.

"14" I answer him right away.

"And he?"

"16"

"No fucking wonder your grade was so terrible. Your little kitty was so itchy since you was only 14" he spits.

"What the fuck?" I am in disbelief and speechless. How was I dating at 14 because my vagina was itchy? Is he crazy?

"Little whore" says him, provoking me.

"You are such a hypocrite! I'm sure you was dating too. And I'm so fucking sure that you was fucking when you're underage!" I say out of angry.

To be honest, I think it's really possible of him to do that.

"I wasn't dating anyone before you. I don't waste my time like you did. I have two fucking degrees when I was 25. My first was when I was 22. You're 21 now, what was you doing? Busy looking for a dick?"

Anger burns in my chest. "Then let me go! So that, I will be fucking finish my degree. You know I only have one year left until I graduate. If it isn't for you forcing me to pregnant with your child, I would have graduated now!".

He scoffs. "You already repeated two semesters. I don't think you can graduate in one year. I can bet you will at least graduate at 27. Shit, I probably have triple degrees at that age if I need another degree shit" says him.

I grumble. He's too much! And how the fuck did he know all of those if he wasn't digging my background!

"My grade at university was average. I just did bad at early semesters. I was getting better but you, you ruined it all" I say with an angry frown.

He scoffs out of laughter. "Average? Do you really think that it is average? No wonder whatever stupid things you are doing, you think you're smart" says him and his eyes are looking like he belittles me.

My lips tremble in angry. He really thinks I am stupid. He has points.. I mean I know myself.. I know I am stupid but he should not say such a thing, I have a heart!

I have to get back at him. "Well if I am stupid, bad for you, you want your child from me so much. Are you so stupid?"

He clench his jaw and then he scoffs out in disbelief that she gets him here.

I see a cocky smirk on his face but I know I hit his gut.

"My kid is going to be more like me. I will raise my kid, not you. I will not want my kid to be like the mom who has itchy vagina since she was only 14, crazy about the dick"