30

"That night, it wasn't the first time you met him. Tell me, yn" says Taehyung and his eyes are impatient.

I look straight into his eyes. I don't understand how suddenly it's about this and how he gets it right. 

"Wait, how do you know that night wasn't my first time meeting him?" asks me.

The look in his eyes isn't steady when I ask him that. 

Now, Taehyung isn't sure whether to force her to answer his question or not. Because a simple mistake slipped out of his mouth might lead her to know that Jungkook killed her mom.

Obviously, she doesn't look like she knows about it. Because the only thing she's complaining about Jungkook is about how she's treated by him. 

Taehyung stares into her eyes. Ah, he doesn't know what this feeling is. He never ever thinks to have such a feeling like this. He really feels bad for her. 

Taehyung gets off me and goes sitting back properly and his head turns at the window.

He's acting weird again. I remembered his eyes just now. He doesn't look like he is mad at me again. How can a person shift emotions that fast? Is he bipolar?

"Taehyung?"

"I just take a guess" says him without turning to me.

He is answering my question. Yeah, I just remembered that. It's weird how he knows about it. Take a guess? At a random topic? It sounds like a lie to me. "Lie. You brought about that out of nowhere. There's no way you just take a guess" says me.

He turns his head at me. "Well, just like you had met me before the one at midnight. You live in Yeongburi and suddenly you were in Gwacheon. And even far in the woods. There's no way it's a coincidence. You must be following Jungkook. Because you had a reason to want to run from me at that time" says Taehyung. 

He has a point here. Damn, this conversation is not good, I have to avoid this shit. "Well.. I just happened to... Mmm.." I turn my head away, murmuring and hoping he won't be asking what I'd just murmured about. 

His eyes trails at her. She looks so secretive now. That evokes his curiosity. 

But he can guess that she's being secretive because she is being fooled. To him, from the start, she's clueless about everything. 

Taehyung's phone rings and I am so relieved. I hope the conversation just stops at this point.

I see Taehyung's facial expression is so tight looking at his phone screen. So, I shift my eyes to his phone. Kang Hajoon.. I don't know and never heard of him. 

He takes the call and presses the phone against his ear. "Hello" says Taehyung and he sounds so proper. It's not like him at all.  

"I'm at Hanwoori restaurant now. What about you coming here now?" says Hanjoon.

Taehyung purses his lips out. He really doesn't like this kind of sudden meeting. 

Taehyung turns his head at y/n. He isn't finished yet dealing with this girl. And why did he even bother to help this girl? It's so troublesome. 

Hanjoon is so important to him. Hajoon is an elder and was living at the same time with his father. To be exact, he doesn't know if it's his father or just a foster father. Maybe Hanjoon can tell him about that. And about his mother too.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. This shit is so important. 

"Yes. I will be there soon . I'm at Gwacheon now" says Taehyung.